Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (6913 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (21106 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (12718 views)

Bald spot on hamster. My dwarf hamster has a rather large bald spot above her left front leg. I noticed... (36280 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (11215 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (12637 views)

Phenobarb shortage? my vet just informed me the phenobarbital my dog take is going up 600% in price...is... (16255 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (35627 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (9875 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (20513 views)