Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (13018 views)

Feline acne? Dr. Marie, About a week ago I noticed a small grayish black nodule on my cat's... (24561 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (12955 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (13362 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (13463 views)

Sick pregnant cat. hi, i think my cat is pregnant, shes suddenly put on alot of weight and has spotted... (8256 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4378 views)

Stress from travel. Hello, I have a question about my cat. He is 3 years old and he arrived in the UK... (4028 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (26855 views)

Separation anxiety. Dear Dr. Marie, My family and I adopted Champ, who is a 2 1/2 year old... (6541 views)