Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (12707 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (9540 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (26852 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (31060 views)

Do dogs get gonorrhea? Hi Dr. Marie, I just got diagnosed with gonorrhea, which is devastating to me. I... (39535 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (15652 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (10994 views)

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (12686 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (11684 views)

Improper tail docking? I just acquired my puppy from a backyard breeder who I was told cut off the puppies... (8522 views)