Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (22931 views)

Itchy feet, belly, tail. I live in MA with my dog. We went to NY (an hour north of NYC) at the very beginning... (30330 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (10645 views)

Orange urine in a dog. I have had Moe for two years. He is 17 years old now according to the vet. He... (9304 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (17095 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (7759 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (54298 views)

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (14526 views)

Good cat foods. Hi Dr.! I'm currently a new cat owner. I found peachie wandering near the new... (16342 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (52876 views)