Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Older cat not eating. Hi.I have had my cat for approximately. She has been sick and has lost a lot of... (24524 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (11546 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (5274 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (15359 views)

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (7290 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (40924 views)

Urinating in home. My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago.... (7475 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (8803 views)

Possible degenerative myelopathy. Hi Dr. Marie, My 11 year old German shepherd has been taking prevacox, tramedol,... (31087 views)

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (6206 views)