Natural treatment for lymphoma?

Breed: golden retriever
my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford chemotherapy. wish i could. anyway, are there any natural drugs out there that will help him? im so sad. have had him for 12 years and hes been healthy until now. im desperate for any advice.

appreciate your time and help.
sincerely
Erika

I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. By now it is probably too late to answer your question. Unfortunately I got behind on answer my free question section as I recently had a baby.

I thought I would answer your question in case others are asking for something similar.

There really is no natural treatment for lymphoma in dogs. I am sure that there are many products advertised on the internet that claim to help but really if they did, we as vets would be using them.

There are many different types of chemotherapy that can be used for dogs with lymphoma and most dogs tolerate these well. However, the most common treatment we use if treatment is not an option is prednisone. Prednisone initially works extremely well but unfortunately only works for a few weeks in most cases.

I wish I could could give you more hope.

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (66061 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (14710 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (13978 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (22715 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (17624 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (11963 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (7765 views)

Hypoglycemia and food coming from nose. Walter began sneezing this morning. The sneezing became worse and he was soaked... (6282 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (7279 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (11722 views)