Hungry and losing weight.

Breed:
hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont give in to him! he has also lost a lot of wieght and seems to be vomiting on a daily basis. we have tried worming him but that didnt help. any ideas??

It sounds like your cat needs some blood tests done ASAP!

There is a high possibility that he has a condition called hyperthyroidism.

This is a treatable condition, but if it goes on for too long then there can be serious problems with the heart or kidneys.

I hope he can see a vet soon!

Why did my puppy die? Hello, I'm in the UK and I hope you can give me some idea as to why my seemingly... (12669 views)

Chronic and acute kidney disease. My dog is a 3 and half year old toy poodle. About 3 month before, he was diagnosed... (9504 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (6307 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (8317 views)

Sheltie is afraid of people. I have a one year old female Sheltie. she is very nervous around people. She was... (15737 views)

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (10120 views)

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (16727 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (19194 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (6894 views)

Leaking urine after swimming. I have a 5 year old female (spayed) Golden Doodle. We take her swimming several... (28737 views)