Hungry and losing weight.

Breed:
hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont give in to him! he has also lost a lot of wieght and seems to be vomiting on a daily basis. we have tried worming him but that didnt help. any ideas??

It sounds like your cat needs some blood tests done ASAP!

There is a high possibility that he has a condition called hyperthyroidism.

This is a treatable condition, but if it goes on for too long then there can be serious problems with the heart or kidneys.

I hope he can see a vet soon!

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (6127 views)

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (15561 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (14729 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (5514 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (18261 views)

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (34917 views)

Large scab on cat's neck Dear Dr. Marie, My cat has a scab on its back, it's L shaped and is uniformly... (13424 views)

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5352 views)

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (11106 views)

Should this tumor be removed? My neice's 8-month old cavoodle has a growth on his shoulder. When we first noticed... (13286 views)