Hungry and losing weight.

Breed:
hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont give in to him! he has also lost a lot of wieght and seems to be vomiting on a daily basis. we have tried worming him but that didnt help. any ideas??

It sounds like your cat needs some blood tests done ASAP!

There is a high possibility that he has a condition called hyperthyroidism.

This is a treatable condition, but if it goes on for too long then there can be serious problems with the heart or kidneys.

I hope he can see a vet soon!

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (17018 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (13212 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (7435 views)

ECG for heart murmur? Hi, We have an 8 year old european shorthair cat who was recently diagnosed as... (11230 views)

Lump on dog's chest. My dog has a lump on the right side of his chest. (I think it's his chest. It's an... (24654 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (53460 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (43588 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (26359 views)

Cat losing hair in patches Our cat has started loosing hair in spots. HE is an orange tabby. White spots... (21149 views)

Eye infection in feral cat I have a feral colony. A few of them had URI symptoms which were quite bad and... (10516 views)