Effects of tobacco on dogs.

Breed: pittbull
wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his food

Tobacco contains nicotine which is toxic to dogs. Nicotine can have all sorts of negative effects on dogs including stomach irritation, excitation, rapid breathing,vomiting, diarrhea, muscle weakness, twitching, collapse, cardiac arrest and death.

It's definitely not recommended to feed tobacco to dogs!

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (13465 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (4944 views)

Wheezing dog. My dog wheezes just after going on a walk with me and then proceeds to act sick or... (7518 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (18402 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (6315 views)

Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky. Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been... (5358 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (16888 views)

Is this mammary tumor cancerous? We have an 8 yr old shih Tzu, female spayed before first heat and we noticed a lump... (4888 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (7951 views)

Head tremors and bloody discharge. Dear Dr. Marie my fiance Melissa contacted you friday 02/26/2010 about are cat... (8705 views)