Roundworms.

Breed: mixed
Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work? she is constipated except for some diareha from time to time. her stomach makes growling noises. can't really afford to take her to vet. should i administer a second does within the recommended 10-14 period if symptoms persist?

Roundworm medicine usually kills the worms within 24 hours. You do also need to do a second dose within 10-14 days to get any worms that were just in their egg stage when the first treatment was done.

A normal cat should not have constipation or diarrhea. So, unfortunately it does sound like she will need to see a vet.

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (26897 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (6679 views)

Grief after dog passed away. I recently lost my 13 year old German Shepherd mix. She is my first dog. My... (6113 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (4458 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (7056 views)

Best cloth bedding for guinea pigs. I wanted to make a new bed for my guinea pig's house (her "nest"). Are there any... (7238 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (7075 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (19111 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (13906 views)

Puppy not eating. why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he... (7686 views)