Roundworms.

Breed: mixed
Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work? she is constipated except for some diareha from time to time. her stomach makes growling noises. can't really afford to take her to vet. should i administer a second does within the recommended 10-14 period if symptoms persist?

Roundworm medicine usually kills the worms within 24 hours. You do also need to do a second dose within 10-14 days to get any worms that were just in their egg stage when the first treatment was done.

A normal cat should not have constipation or diarrhea. So, unfortunately it does sound like she will need to see a vet.

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (15497 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (87819 views)

Bald spots on bulldog's legs. We purchased a baby bulldog about a month ago. We already had a bulldog, Mina, and... (29193 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (6728 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, I got Winston when he was just 5 weeks old and he's just a little over 4... (9504 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (7386 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (9092 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (26383 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (190529 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (16018 views)