Roundworms.

Breed: mixed
Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work? she is constipated except for some diareha from time to time. her stomach makes growling noises. can't really afford to take her to vet. should i administer a second does within the recommended 10-14 period if symptoms persist?

Roundworm medicine usually kills the worms within 24 hours. You do also need to do a second dose within 10-14 days to get any worms that were just in their egg stage when the first treatment was done.

A normal cat should not have constipation or diarrhea. So, unfortunately it does sound like she will need to see a vet.

Dog ate raisins. My 16lb. 10 month old beagle ate about 20-25 raisins yesterday at approx. 6pm and we... (124122 views)

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (6652 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (6300 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (8722 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (10168 views)

Swollen feet in older cat. My 13 year old female cat has had several odd problems for about 2 months. I have... (15225 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (35246 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (4358 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Our Dog won't eat and drinks very little if any. Friday last weekend Harper's... (12854 views)

Patellar luxation in big dog. Dr, For the past few days Max has had a UTI. For the past two visits my vet has... (5296 views)