Roundworms.

Breed: mixed
Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work? she is constipated except for some diareha from time to time. her stomach makes growling noises. can't really afford to take her to vet. should i administer a second does within the recommended 10-14 period if symptoms persist?

Roundworm medicine usually kills the worms within 24 hours. You do also need to do a second dose within 10-14 days to get any worms that were just in their egg stage when the first treatment was done.

A normal cat should not have constipation or diarrhea. So, unfortunately it does sound like she will need to see a vet.

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (30136 views)

Chicken jerky treats making dog sick My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have... (5839 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (19266 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (12413 views)

Spinning on bum. my 8yr old female jack russell sits down and puts her head in the air and spins... (43574 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (18795 views)

Dog is limping after back surgery. Chloe is 9yrs of age. She has been lame in her left hind leg for the past 3 yrs but... (8661 views)

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (7774 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (16739 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13275 views)