1 week old puppy checkup

Breed: chihuahua
can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and not hurt?

You can take an animal of any age to the vet. While there are certain things we can't check on a 1 week old puppy we can usually tell if there is an injury.

Is your pup nursing ok? If so this is usually a good sign that things are well.

But if you have concerns then yes, it is a good idea to have your vet take a look.

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (5484 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7430 views)

IVDD in dog. My dog Basil woke up this morning and would not jump off of the bed, go down steps,... (12211 views)

Heart enlargement? Hi I have a female terrier dog, Fido and she is 9 years old. Couple of months ago my... (5765 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (8182 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (22072 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (9460 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (10441 views)

Trouble urinating after neuter surgery. Hi Dr, Max was neutered yesterday at 10 am. The nurses said he went to pee 2... (59315 views)

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (8094 views)