1 week old puppy checkup

Breed: chihuahua
can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and not hurt?

You can take an animal of any age to the vet. While there are certain things we can't check on a 1 week old puppy we can usually tell if there is an injury.

Is your pup nursing ok? If so this is usually a good sign that things are well.

But if you have concerns then yes, it is a good idea to have your vet take a look.

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (12927 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (56626 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (5641 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (8534 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (10456 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (7396 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (10910 views)

Rottweiler urinating frequently. my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing... (9145 views)

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7971 views)

Vomiting dog Hi Marie, Our dog is a 5 year old Lhasa male (entire).Which we bought to China with... (24500 views)