1 week old puppy checkup

Breed: chihuahua
can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and not hurt?

You can take an animal of any age to the vet. While there are certain things we can't check on a 1 week old puppy we can usually tell if there is an injury.

Is your pup nursing ok? If so this is usually a good sign that things are well.

But if you have concerns then yes, it is a good idea to have your vet take a look.

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (9843 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (10950 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (7827 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (22554 views)

Kitten died after anesthetic. Dear Dr. Marie, We are heartbroken. Our 5 MONTH old spyhnx kitten passed away... (7466 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (9341 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (4914 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16441 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (12526 views)

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (7871 views)