1 week old puppy checkup

Breed: chihuahua
can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and not hurt?

You can take an animal of any age to the vet. While there are certain things we can't check on a 1 week old puppy we can usually tell if there is an injury.

Is your pup nursing ok? If so this is usually a good sign that things are well.

But if you have concerns then yes, it is a good idea to have your vet take a look.

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (20395 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (8546 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (12209 views)

Big lymph nodes. My dog has swollen lymph nodes for about 15 days now and they are all over his body.... (23856 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (53948 views)

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (15200 views)

6 month puppy drinks a lot. I got Bentley at 3 months old. Since the beginning I always felt as if he was... (32346 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (29152 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (9941 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (20857 views)