1 week old puppy checkup

Breed: chihuahua
can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and not hurt?

You can take an animal of any age to the vet. While there are certain things we can't check on a 1 week old puppy we can usually tell if there is an injury.

Is your pup nursing ok? If so this is usually a good sign that things are well.

But if you have concerns then yes, it is a good idea to have your vet take a look.

Kitten eating her feces. My kitten keeps eating her own poo and vomiting it back up and i dont know why... (10876 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (23673 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (6513 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (8205 views)

Sore shoulder. My cat just came home yesterday with a mild limp (indoor-outdoor cat)He whines a... (15081 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (10289 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (6510 views)

Lump near nipple. Dear Dr. Marie: Hello again! I found what I think may be a lump under Jammy's... (68413 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (7444 views)

Urinating in house. Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore... (10132 views)