Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Hamster too cold? hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and... (7452 views)

Why is hamster quiet? what's wrong with my hamster... had her out for half an hour and she just lay on my... (18901 views)

Cat peed on my bed. My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year... (8223 views)

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (10643 views)

Fever and dizziness in older dog. Dear Dr. Marie, Kodi is a 15 years old Labrador, he is very active and love to... (5544 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5816 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (12658 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (31659 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (15900 views)

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (10918 views)