Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (73472 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (10581 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (6935 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (13500 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (10310 views)

The euthanasia procedure. I had to euthanize my 18.5 year old cat Quincy on Monday. He suffered from CRF and... (16718 views)

Cat died after surgery. my 4yr old cat had a puncture wound to the abdomen. 2 vets evaluated him. Gave him... (12047 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (12886 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (11182 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (25562 views)