Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Hamster with cushing's disease hi a am mina. i have 10 hamester. Unfortunately "blaki" (my Hamster) Maybe have... (12705 views)

Is this rabies? My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for... (9316 views)

older cat with itchy ears. Dear Dr Marie: For the last 3-4 weeks Emily has had itchy ears. She scratches... (13563 views)

Golden Retriever Losing Weight. Hi my dog is 13 years old ,and tough he acts fine ,and goes walking everyday,he has... (19679 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (9280 views)

Guinea Pig heat cycle. my female guinea pig has a swollen vulva which is very red. this happens once every... (38258 views)

Large lymph nodes. I spoke with you on sunday night about my shih tzu., I brought him to the vet on... (26256 views)

Do dogs get sciatica? Hi, about three weeks ago zues' back legs seemed week and clumsy and he was dripping... (16505 views)

Vomiting foam and not eating. Hi, Pumpkin is an eleven year old male cat. He is usually a very good eater. For the... (52374 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (20552 views)