Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (6064 views)

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (11815 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (9833 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (7875 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (47532 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (42819 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (28577 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (14835 views)

Swollen eye in older cat. Hello - I have a 13-yr cat with renal issues (diagnosed 2 yrs ago) - but she has... (7394 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (16054 views)