Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (9081 views)

Lump on hamster near leg. Hi, My hamster has a pink lump on her right side (Near the front right leg) She... (17519 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (11094 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (49699 views)

Head tremor in a cat. Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Wildwood has been lethargic for the past 2 days, along with... (33674 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (17991 views)

Pig ears and diarrhea. Hi, My dog gets occasional diarrhea, like twice a week maybe, I had to take her... (15050 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (11303 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (17440 views)

Spinal cord lymphoma Hello Dr. Marie, Our angel puppy Oreo passed away last night. We decided to move... (12834 views)