Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (14515 views)

Missed vaccines. My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was... (5349 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (56886 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (7525 views)

Leaking anal glands. My dog has anal leakage. I had her glands expressed but she is still leaking. I... (45334 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (26318 views)

Fluid in the lungs that got better. Hi, My boy Buster Brown has an array of health probs from dry eye syndrome to... (6612 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4742 views)

Should I get an ultrasound? Dear Dr. Marie, My dog has a grade 3-4 heart murmur that she’s had her whole... (9771 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (8999 views)