Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (30651 views)

Getting cat to lose weight. Dear Dr Marie, We have just adopted a fat cat, and are trying to reduce his weight.... (4726 views)

Tumor on a guinea pig. Hi Marie, My daughter's 14 month old guinea pig has a tumor with a thick, scaly... (11053 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (170357 views)

Pink bumps on dog. My dog has two small bumps on top of his head. I took a picture, but I don't see a... (29926 views)

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (20086 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (10461 views)

Rash on belly. My 15 month old pit bull/great dane mix has recently started developing a "bruise"... (42167 views)

Puppy with crystals. our registered golden retriever,Ginger, had a litter of puppies a few months ago(no... (9185 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (11375 views)