Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (10882 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (11448 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (7019 views)

Lethargic cat My cat has been lethargic for a couple days. Noticed yesterday afternoon. She... (14268 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (8212 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (10627 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (18060 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (3917 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (10188 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (23472 views)