Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

MRI for trouble standing? My dog Odie is paralyzed on the right side. No symptoms, no warnings, one night we... (10274 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (26223 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (9637 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (33288 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (9263 views)

Vomiting every day. My cat has been throwing up almost every day for weeks but not after feeding. This... (29632 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (4106 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am trying to make the decision on putting my dog down. She no long is herself and... (15337 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (8320 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (32595 views)