Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Possible seizures? Our cat, Teddy, started having episodes of rigid front legs, swaying, and staggering... (7285 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (90336 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (9706 views)

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (11326 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (11448 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (5468 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (10702 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (9783 views)

Xray for hip dysplasia? Hi Dr, I was just wondering as a rule whether I should have Max x-rayed to check... (5595 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10421 views)