Did my dog mate?

Breed: staffy cross
hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden when i seen she had gone i went looking for her i did find her but she was with a male dog and i seen that his pennis was greatly inlarged and the skin was pulled right back i did not see them mate then she came of heat about four to five days later then around a week after that i seen that her nipples had got bigger and she has been drinking a lot more and then a week ago she had some discharge come away from her it was clear like vaseline please help does this meen that thay mated and she is pregnant or is it some thing else THANK YOU

It definitely sounds like they mated. Almost every time dogs mate there will be a pregnancy.

It looks like you will need to be preparing for puppies soon!

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (11741 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10423 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (15990 views)

Will one grape hurt my dog? (110033 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (11726 views)

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (9598 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (6099 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (8483 views)

Does my dog have a gait problem? Hi Dr. I'm hoping this is a trivial question. As the email pic shows, the... (17293 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7670 views)