Puppy has a small eye.

Breed: jack russel x bullma
my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is slightly blurred wat can i do and what could it be

This is definitely a tough question to answer without seeing your dog!

There are a number of congenital (i.e. birth) defects that can cause one eye to be smaller than the other.

It may be something called microphthalmia which is a genetic condition that causes a dog to be born with a small eye.

It could also be that there was an injury to the eye at birth.

I would highly advise having your vet take a look. There is a good chance that this is not going to be anything that will affect your puppy's quality of life. However, if there is an infection or other problem the sooner it is dealt with the better!

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (8757 views)

Is this a chest tumor? Hello. My active, normal weight and wonderful female Siamese began coughing... (11554 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (74796 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (15429 views)

Pancreatic enzymes. How do we handle a situation when we unexpectely temporaryly are without the... (8922 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (18113 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (55620 views)

Redo rabies vaccine? Can a dog get a rabies shot twice? I am waiting for the previous owners to get me... (28472 views)

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (7679 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (23294 views)