Red spots on dog's back.

Breed: miniture schnauzer
my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan tabletsShe has no fleas but we can see bites on her back area what else can we do?

There are many possible answers to this question. If you are seeing lesions on your dog's back then it is possible she has either a bacterial or a fungal infection. If this is the case she is going to need prescription antibiotics or antifungals.

Other possibilities include allergies, sarcoptic mange, drug reactions and many more things.

By far, the best thing I can suggest is to have your vet examine her!

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (13811 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (4400 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (14914 views)

Do cats prefer litter? My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter... (6139 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (17462 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (5361 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (10162 views)

Pit bull puppy is sick. My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her... (7326 views)

Older dog liver problems. We gave a 13 year old Maltese. He has had liver shunts and since he was 3 months we... (10161 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (7797 views)