Red spots on dog's back.

Breed: miniture schnauzer
my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan tabletsShe has no fleas but we can see bites on her back area what else can we do?

There are many possible answers to this question. If you are seeing lesions on your dog's back then it is possible she has either a bacterial or a fungal infection. If this is the case she is going to need prescription antibiotics or antifungals.

Other possibilities include allergies, sarcoptic mange, drug reactions and many more things.

By far, the best thing I can suggest is to have your vet examine her!

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (8567 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (8137 views)

Jack Russel skin problems. My Jack Russel has bad skin. Every now and again she gets really itchy and has bald... (16440 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (13789 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (14841 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (50823 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (14458 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (13044 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (34856 views)

Clear discharge from eye. Hi there, My one year old cat has had a slight watery discharge from her left eye... (11243 views)