Can dogs eat carrots?

Breed: poodle x shitzu
hi
i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a poodle. why does when ever my dog sees the rabbit getting a carrot he beggs for one too. today i gave him a carrot and he ate the whole THING!

Carrots are safe for dogs to eat! There is no danger in giving carrots to your dog.

I had a patient once, a yellow lab, who ate 1-2 pounds of carrots a day. This dog had an orange tint to his skin, but otherwise had no problems.

Carrots do contain vitamin A. However, the type of vitamin A in carrots is not toxic to dogs.

So, go ahead and feed carrots to your dog. They are a great treat!

Sick cat. HI. MY cat has been sick for the last two months or so. The last few weeks however,... (11880 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (14569 views)

Should I help a sick vole? I know you only answer questions about dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs,... (10256 views)

Itchy between anus and penis. My dog is licking/scratching a lot in the area between his anus and his penis. It's... (33593 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (9311 views)

Cleansing diet for dogs? I've just heard about the Chinese dog treat scare, and I'm going to check all my... (6186 views)

Swollen hip. I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is... (11173 views)

Vomiting kittens. I have two kittens, 6 mo. today. Both have received all vaccinations/shots. We had... (19978 views)

Immune mediated disease. Our dog was taken to the vet on July 3rd after 2 days of lethargy and falling over... (17577 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (10053 views)