Can dogs eat carrots?

Breed: poodle x shitzu
hi
i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a poodle. why does when ever my dog sees the rabbit getting a carrot he beggs for one too. today i gave him a carrot and he ate the whole THING!

Carrots are safe for dogs to eat! There is no danger in giving carrots to your dog.

I had a patient once, a yellow lab, who ate 1-2 pounds of carrots a day. This dog had an orange tint to his skin, but otherwise had no problems.

Carrots do contain vitamin A. However, the type of vitamin A in carrots is not toxic to dogs.

So, go ahead and feed carrots to your dog. They are a great treat!

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (8942 views)

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (11265 views)

Tapeworm pictures in a dog. I just discovered my dog has worms in her poop. She sleeps on our bed and where she... (39818 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (5181 views)

lump on ear In the last couple weeks a bump on the tip of my dogs ear has shown up. We have been... (9765 views)

Possible degnerative myelopathy. My 12 year old Chesapeake Bay Retreiver has been diagnosed with degenerative disc... (8121 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (10905 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9108 views)

Sore ears. 6 months ago my Scottish terrier came down with swelling and fluid on right side of... (6954 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (35439 views)