Can dogs eat carrots?

Breed: poodle x shitzu
hi
i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a poodle. why does when ever my dog sees the rabbit getting a carrot he beggs for one too. today i gave him a carrot and he ate the whole THING!

Carrots are safe for dogs to eat! There is no danger in giving carrots to your dog.

I had a patient once, a yellow lab, who ate 1-2 pounds of carrots a day. This dog had an orange tint to his skin, but otherwise had no problems.

Carrots do contain vitamin A. However, the type of vitamin A in carrots is not toxic to dogs.

So, go ahead and feed carrots to your dog. They are a great treat!

Bladder surgery? How painful/stressful is bladder surgery for a fearful barn cat? A few days ago I... (17933 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (38676 views)

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (9912 views)

Indestructible dog toys. Hi Dr, Fortunately I'm not writing about an illness. Since his neutering Max... (11684 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (10422 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (4778 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (35241 views)

Does my dog have cushing's? Hi Dr. Marie, I took my almost 10 y/o lab to the vet because she has been waking... (6243 views)

Lentigo on a cat. Hi Dr. Marie... My 3.5 year old tortoiseshell cat has developed a black freckle... (20579 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (20414 views)