Can dogs eat carrots?

Breed: poodle x shitzu
hi
i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a poodle. why does when ever my dog sees the rabbit getting a carrot he beggs for one too. today i gave him a carrot and he ate the whole THING!

Carrots are safe for dogs to eat! There is no danger in giving carrots to your dog.

I had a patient once, a yellow lab, who ate 1-2 pounds of carrots a day. This dog had an orange tint to his skin, but otherwise had no problems.

Carrots do contain vitamin A. However, the type of vitamin A in carrots is not toxic to dogs.

So, go ahead and feed carrots to your dog. They are a great treat!

Cavalier screaming in pain. Hi there, since last Thursday my puppy having very strange moment and I went to my... (31017 views)

Dog ate mouldy treats. My labs get milkbone treats twice a day...I just noticed they have mold on them.... (7757 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (8380 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (11099 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (4033 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (9631 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (50159 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (7919 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (38780 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (7648 views)