Cat peeing on the carpet.

Breed: N/A
My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical problems, she has also been spayed. I was wondering is there a way to get her to stop and how can i get the smell and stain out that is safe? I have a 6 month old baby that crawls around on the floor so this is a major problem for me.

Hi and thanks for your question.

This is such a common question that I have created a whole page to discuss it.

Click here to read more about why a cat would urinate in the house.

Regarding getting the stain out, there are a great number of products on the market. What I have found works best is to find an industrial supplier of the products that nursing homes use to clean mattresses that are soiled by incontinent people. You can buy it as a spray and it works well.

I hope the article helps!

Hibiscus toxic to dogs? Are Hibiscus flowers poisonous? I caught my pomeranian eating one this morning... (21550 views)

Blood on penis. My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding... (16514 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (16589 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (10761 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (20286 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (16584 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (675436 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13654 views)

Cat eating less than normal. My cat Noir hasn't been feeling well for about 5 days now. He is a 3 year old,... (74915 views)

Luxating patella. hello....my boston terrier(chelsea) just turned 12 months...for the past week i... (14627 views)