Cat peeing on the carpet.

Breed: N/A
My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical problems, she has also been spayed. I was wondering is there a way to get her to stop and how can i get the smell and stain out that is safe? I have a 6 month old baby that crawls around on the floor so this is a major problem for me.

Hi and thanks for your question.

This is such a common question that I have created a whole page to discuss it.

Click here to read more about why a cat would urinate in the house.

Regarding getting the stain out, there are a great number of products on the market. What I have found works best is to find an industrial supplier of the products that nursing homes use to clean mattresses that are soiled by incontinent people. You can buy it as a spray and it works well.

I hope the article helps!

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (2981 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (16789 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (8094 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (8453 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (10619 views)

Cat has lump on neck. hi dr marie my cat abby has been bitten or posioned on her neck first it was a big... (10117 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (20985 views)

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (17614 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (10825 views)

Coconut milk for dogs. Okay my dog has suffered colitis since he was a pup, numerous vets said his food was... (78930 views)