Cat peeing on the carpet.

Breed: N/A
My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical problems, she has also been spayed. I was wondering is there a way to get her to stop and how can i get the smell and stain out that is safe? I have a 6 month old baby that crawls around on the floor so this is a major problem for me.

Hi and thanks for your question.

This is such a common question that I have created a whole page to discuss it.

Click here to read more about why a cat would urinate in the house.

Regarding getting the stain out, there are a great number of products on the market. What I have found works best is to find an industrial supplier of the products that nursing homes use to clean mattresses that are soiled by incontinent people. You can buy it as a spray and it works well.

I hope the article helps!

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (6185 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (2453 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (11399 views)

Drooling and walking sideways. Last night Sadie started shaking really badly, drooling like crazy and when she... (9309 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (11745 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (16217 views)

Meds safe for small dog? Good evening! I recently adopted a toy poodle. She is currently 4 months old (DOB... (5466 views)

Dog ate grapes. My dog ate 3 grapes! My son gave them to him about 2-3 hours ago. Are grapes... (10690 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (9275 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (7697 views)