Cat peeing on the carpet.

Breed: N/A
My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical problems, she has also been spayed. I was wondering is there a way to get her to stop and how can i get the smell and stain out that is safe? I have a 6 month old baby that crawls around on the floor so this is a major problem for me.

Hi and thanks for your question.

This is such a common question that I have created a whole page to discuss it.

Click here to read more about why a cat would urinate in the house.

Regarding getting the stain out, there are a great number of products on the market. What I have found works best is to find an industrial supplier of the products that nursing homes use to clean mattresses that are soiled by incontinent people. You can buy it as a spray and it works well.

I hope the article helps!

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (10177 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (6727 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (14782 views)

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (47171 views)

Coughin Min Pin. My dog throws up yellow bile, in the mornings, every other month or so. Her stomach... (7832 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (21883 views)

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (12734 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (8659 views)

Will spay terminate pregnancy? It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed... (9930 views)

Dog died after surgery. On Saturday evening my daughters 6 month old dog swallowed a needle which got her... (9585 views)