Why can't I get rid of fleas?

Breed: ?
How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea spray with comb. I've also removed and washed all bedding and curtains. I've sprayed the whole house with flea insecticide, and applied flea powder on rugs. I vaccum everyday and discard trash in plastic bags which I quickly remove from home. Nothing is working, please help.

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products!

If you use a prescription product such as Advantage, Frontline or Revolution, you will be guaranteed to get rid of your problem.

You need to use the product monthly for at least 3 months and also treat every animal in the house.

These companies have guarantees so if you still have fleas they will help you to determine why.

Pet store flea products simply do not work!

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (6366 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (15704 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (12096 views)

Do allergy wipes work? Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes... (12628 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (32160 views)

Limping Dog. Yesterday, my dog started limping & avoiding putting any weight on his right hind... (26804 views)

Lump on puppy's neck. Hello Dr. Marie I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my... (17013 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My cat seems to be ill. It's been a few days that starts sneezing. Now its... (5937 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (12545 views)

Parvo virus vaccine question. can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?... (10745 views)