Why can't I get rid of fleas?

Breed: ?
How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea spray with comb. I've also removed and washed all bedding and curtains. I've sprayed the whole house with flea insecticide, and applied flea powder on rugs. I vaccum everyday and discard trash in plastic bags which I quickly remove from home. Nothing is working, please help.

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products!

If you use a prescription product such as Advantage, Frontline or Revolution, you will be guaranteed to get rid of your problem.

You need to use the product monthly for at least 3 months and also treat every animal in the house.

These companies have guarantees so if you still have fleas they will help you to determine why.

Pet store flea products simply do not work!

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (18713 views)

Morning after pill for dogs? Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs? ... (27948 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (8298 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (13935 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (7298 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (10964 views)

dog with bumps on head My dog has 2-3 little lumps on her head, She is smooothe coated, You can feel them... (26577 views)

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (17440 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (19711 views)

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (12677 views)