Why can't I get rid of fleas?

Breed: ?
How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea spray with comb. I've also removed and washed all bedding and curtains. I've sprayed the whole house with flea insecticide, and applied flea powder on rugs. I vaccum everyday and discard trash in plastic bags which I quickly remove from home. Nothing is working, please help.

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products!

If you use a prescription product such as Advantage, Frontline or Revolution, you will be guaranteed to get rid of your problem.

You need to use the product monthly for at least 3 months and also treat every animal in the house.

These companies have guarantees so if you still have fleas they will help you to determine why.

Pet store flea products simply do not work!

Matts on my cat I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for... (6812 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (30389 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (5965 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11139 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (4659 views)

Dog had a seizure. My dog had a seizure this morning. She is a 3 ½ year old spayed Whippet/Jack... (12904 views)

Older cat with diarrhea Gizzy has Diarrhea most all the time and it smells really bad She used to throw up... (9896 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (12153 views)

Hip dysplasia in pupp Hi I have a 13 month old German Shepherd male Havoc. He runs great. Jumps great and... (29948 views)

Spinal cord lymphoma Hello Dr. Marie, Our angel puppy Oreo passed away last night. We decided to move... (11561 views)