Why can't I get rid of fleas?

Breed: ?
How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea spray with comb. I've also removed and washed all bedding and curtains. I've sprayed the whole house with flea insecticide, and applied flea powder on rugs. I vaccum everyday and discard trash in plastic bags which I quickly remove from home. Nothing is working, please help.

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products!

If you use a prescription product such as Advantage, Frontline or Revolution, you will be guaranteed to get rid of your problem.

You need to use the product monthly for at least 3 months and also treat every animal in the house.

These companies have guarantees so if you still have fleas they will help you to determine why.

Pet store flea products simply do not work!

Swelling above dog's eye. This morning I noticed redness and swelling of my dog's upper eyelid. I gave him one... (31859 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (10440 views)

Treatment for kidney disease. My cat has recently been hospitalized for kidney failure. They have her on fluids... (4858 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (19967 views)

Rat with facial swelling. My rat has developed swelling on the left side of her face. Her entire cheek has... (20135 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (8860 views)

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (15634 views)

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (14969 views)

Puppy ate grapes. My puppy ate 3 grapes. About 24 hours ago. What do I need to watch for? She is 9... (8011 views)

Cat's leg swollen. Hi there. I've spent an hour or more doing research about this online, and I'm at a... (8302 views)