Why can't I get rid of fleas?

Breed: ?
How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea spray with comb. I've also removed and washed all bedding and curtains. I've sprayed the whole house with flea insecticide, and applied flea powder on rugs. I vaccum everyday and discard trash in plastic bags which I quickly remove from home. Nothing is working, please help.

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products!

If you use a prescription product such as Advantage, Frontline or Revolution, you will be guaranteed to get rid of your problem.

You need to use the product monthly for at least 3 months and also treat every animal in the house.

These companies have guarantees so if you still have fleas they will help you to determine why.

Pet store flea products simply do not work!

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (12820 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (8562 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (5716 views)

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (17284 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (9184 views)

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (8819 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (5969 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (51538 views)

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (18274 views)

Poop is sometimes solid, sometimes soft. Hi Dr Marie, I'm not sure if this is even an issue. Max poops first thing in... (91305 views)