Cyst on dog?

Breed: Rat terrier chiuaua
My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her shoulder, what could it possibly be? It seeps if you squeeze it, but the liquid is clear that comes out and it doesn't seem to bother her until you do this I sent 3 pictures so you can a good look. Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your question. And, thanks for sending in this excellent photo:

dog cyst

This is an odd looking bump! My gut instinct is that this is probably some type of a cyst. If this is the case then it's not anything cancerous or serious. But, it is not likely to go away on its own.

There is a chance that there is something more serious going on in the lump underneath the cyst. For that reason, it's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look. They may want to do a test called a fine needle aspirate where there put a needle in and draw some cells out. But, my guess is that this is nothing to worry about.

I have to emphasize that I can't give you an official diagnosis online so it probably is a good idea to have this checked out. If it is bothersome to your dog then your vet may consider removing this but it is something that may require a full anesthetic in order to remove.

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (9923 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (10512 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (25075 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (24770 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11460 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (6723 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (5874 views)

Ear Cleaning. I'd like to know is a vinegar and water solution a good home remedy for my dogs... (25774 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (9142 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (5106 views)