Dark spot on eye.

Breed:
scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is normal, is it somethn to worry about

Most of the time when we see this it is something called an iris freckle and it is nothing to worry about. It could also be an iris cyst. These look like little black blobs of ink in the eye. They are nothing to worry about as well.

If the area looks raised or fuzzy or velvety then it could be a tumor.

Ideally, it would be great to have your vet take a look! If you'd like to reply I can give you the address where you could send me a photo.

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (11532 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (8883 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (13217 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (7763 views)

Dachshund with seizures. Gina had an episode that looked like a seizure about 1.5 years ago for a first time.... (10470 views)

Mange treatment. Dr. Marie: My dog has demodectic mange. We give her Promeris, but it makes her... (15996 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (32864 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (17132 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (9537 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am trying to make the decision on putting my dog down. She no long is herself and... (16707 views)