Dark spot on eye.

Breed:
scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is normal, is it somethn to worry about

Most of the time when we see this it is something called an iris freckle and it is nothing to worry about. It could also be an iris cyst. These look like little black blobs of ink in the eye. They are nothing to worry about as well.

If the area looks raised or fuzzy or velvety then it could be a tumor.

Ideally, it would be great to have your vet take a look! If you'd like to reply I can give you the address where you could send me a photo.

Accident in bed. Hi Dr. Marie, I am writing to you because Max (who normally sleeps in our bed at... (9580 views)

Sick after having puppies. I have an important question about my dog. She had puppies 2 weeks ago and suddenly... (10098 views)

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (69690 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (14262 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (10952 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (8240 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (20389 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (59597 views)

Dog has the runs. my dog has the... (17878 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11070 views)