Dark spot on eye.

Breed:
scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is normal, is it somethn to worry about

Most of the time when we see this it is something called an iris freckle and it is nothing to worry about. It could also be an iris cyst. These look like little black blobs of ink in the eye. They are nothing to worry about as well.

If the area looks raised or fuzzy or velvety then it could be a tumor.

Ideally, it would be great to have your vet take a look! If you'd like to reply I can give you the address where you could send me a photo.

Swollen ankle. On 4/10/12 our dog was running down the hallway as usual and slipped as usual cause... (6729 views)

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (44944 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (25711 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (12764 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (17128 views)

Itchy coat. my dog itches and her coat seems to be popped up at various places, have cheched... (9861 views)

Chihuahuas with parvo My three puppies are sick i believe they all have parvo. Here are my reasons 1).The... (13156 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (10887 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (20768 views)

Introducing kittens. hi, i have a 5 month old kitten, and have introduced an 8 week old kitten to the... (10765 views)