Dark spot on eye.

Breed:
scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is normal, is it somethn to worry about

Most of the time when we see this it is something called an iris freckle and it is nothing to worry about. It could also be an iris cyst. These look like little black blobs of ink in the eye. They are nothing to worry about as well.

If the area looks raised or fuzzy or velvety then it could be a tumor.

Ideally, it would be great to have your vet take a look! If you'd like to reply I can give you the address where you could send me a photo.

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (12872 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (12781 views)

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (8750 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (6752 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (8041 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (5113 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (75742 views)

Paralyzed Rottweiler. 10 yr old rottie mix 100 lbs suddenly became unable to move or walk 5 days ago. He... (11342 views)

Hard lump below ribs. My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it... (13317 views)

Mucus in kitten's eyes. I found a kittin this moring it appeared to have mucus around the eyes and nose. I... (21649 views)