Dark spot on eye.

Breed:
scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is normal, is it somethn to worry about

Most of the time when we see this it is something called an iris freckle and it is nothing to worry about. It could also be an iris cyst. These look like little black blobs of ink in the eye. They are nothing to worry about as well.

If the area looks raised or fuzzy or velvety then it could be a tumor.

Ideally, it would be great to have your vet take a look! If you'd like to reply I can give you the address where you could send me a photo.

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (15461 views)

Allergic to grass? My dog has a rash on his belly that has red whelps. Itches a lot. Licking and... (16791 views)

Fleas on a newborn kitten. My cat just had kittens and they have fleas. What can I do to get rid of fleas on... (7522 views)

Dog losing chunks of fur. My dog has been loseing chunks of fur on his face only then next day the skin turns... (9622 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (14031 views)

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (6128 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (24022 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (14780 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (14980 views)

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (9061 views)