Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (12580 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (49332 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (20166 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (14480 views)

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (8067 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (7589 views)

Freckles on a dog's belly. Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in... (21047 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (9032 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5331 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (17269 views)