Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10996 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (57455 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (17345 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (11626 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (22102 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (11418 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (11187 views)

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (8088 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (8333 views)

Bump on dog's ear. Hi Dr. Marie My dog Syrous is 22 months old and is a Dogue de Bordeaux. 2... (63759 views)