Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

Problems after ear cleaning. I took my cat to the vet about three weeks ago to his ears flushed out because he... (10712 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (4135 views)

Guinea Pig in Heat? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a guinea pig named Charlie, and my friend also has a... (28819 views)

Benadryl for swollen snout? my dogs face around the snout has become swollen not sure why but im guessing its... (20102 views)

Basset Hound whining. My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints... (8774 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (4322 views)

Itchy red welts on belly. Hi. I have a 4 month old 25lb American Pit Bull puppy name Vino. For the last past... (20802 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (33054 views)

Best cat foods. One cat is 13 pounds and 7 years old. He is heavy, but it doesn't look or feel like... (4539 views)

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (43666 views)