Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (53035 views)

Can't walk, dehydrated puppy. My puppy is 3 months old. She was left at home with her dogsitter but was obviously... (18111 views)

Cause of high ALP? mickey a male is 6 and 1/2 years old. he was prescribed on 8/12/11 rimadyl (1/2 75mg... (15206 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (12597 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (17798 views)

Coughing older dog. Parker is a slightly smaller than average Wheaten mix who has been overweight most... (7987 views)

Symptoms of Lupus Help! owners have spent $1100 on test and everything comes back normal but Archie is... (12738 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (23266 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (24544 views)

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (26672 views)