Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

Swollen eye and face. Hello, My 12.5 years old dog, Siberian husky, (in very good condition... (11532 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (9308 views)

Proin for incontinence. Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or... (9787 views)

Dog with swollen face. our dog woke up with a swollen face. i think that something might have bitten him. ... (11597 views)

viscious dogs Killer dogs next door! We live next door to 4 dogs, a female German Shepard, a... (12377 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (11105 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (30398 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (7900 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (6844 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16882 views)