Possible cherry eye?

Breed: not sure
My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his eyes. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing is a cherry eye.

Here is more information for you: picture of cherry eye.

Black spot or scab on dog's nose. Hello I noticed a few days ago my beagle has a black bump above his snout, my sister... (60876 views)

Intestinal lymphoma. Hello Dr. Marie Our Jack Russell/Pug mixed breed dog Charlie is 6 yrs old and has... (18917 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (23726 views)

Still have puppies inside? my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came... (18819 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (22398 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (10951 views)

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (8907 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (31556 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (12432 views)

Corn in dog food. I have heard that corn is bad in dog food. Also that alfalfa, brewers yeast, and... (19041 views)