Loud noises from belly.

Breed: ragdoll
I recently noticed loud noises coming from my 14 year old ragdolls tummy. She does not appear to be in any pain, is her normal self and remains playful. She eats and drinks normally, however over the past six months, she pees outside the litter box on six or seven occasions. She is still very kitten like. Could these two things be related

Thanks for an interesting question.

I don't get too worried about loud noises coming from the belly unless they are combined with vomiting or a reduced appetite or diarrhea.

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to urinate outside of the litter box. I have recently written an article about this which you can read here:

Why would a cat pee outside the litter box.

At 14 years old it's probably a good idea to have your vet do a good exam and some geriatric blood tests just to be sure there is no problem brewing. If there is a medical problem then the stress of this problem could be contributing to her urinating outside of the box.

I hope all goes well!

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (6090 views)

Antibiotics for anal glands? Hi I have written before about our unique living situation. We are expats with... (7070 views)

Dog pees on the furniture. Rusty is a reserve rescue dog we have had since this summer. He is an absolute joy... (7208 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13523 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (7217 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (13160 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (42135 views)

Dog drinking less water. Over the past week, my dog has been drinking less water than usual. She usually... (14815 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (5524 views)

Best cloth bedding for guinea pigs. I wanted to make a new bed for my guinea pig's house (her "nest"). Are there any... (8064 views)