Loud noises from belly.

Breed: ragdoll
I recently noticed loud noises coming from my 14 year old ragdolls tummy. She does not appear to be in any pain, is her normal self and remains playful. She eats and drinks normally, however over the past six months, she pees outside the litter box on six or seven occasions. She is still very kitten like. Could these two things be related

Thanks for an interesting question.

I don't get too worried about loud noises coming from the belly unless they are combined with vomiting or a reduced appetite or diarrhea.

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to urinate outside of the litter box. I have recently written an article about this which you can read here:

Why would a cat pee outside the litter box.

At 14 years old it's probably a good idea to have your vet do a good exam and some geriatric blood tests just to be sure there is no problem brewing. If there is a medical problem then the stress of this problem could be contributing to her urinating outside of the box.

I hope all goes well!

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (18790 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (4618 views)

Cloudy eye with blood. My dog has what seemed to be pink eye but the blood has seeped into the iris. There... (7605 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (17995 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (10527 views)

Hamster with cushing's disease hi a am mina. i have 10 hamester. Unfortunately "blaki" (my Hamster) Maybe have... (8755 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (6521 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (10969 views)

Diarrhea with blood Hi Dr. Marie. My dog has had diarrhea for a couple of days. He still seems to be... (12675 views)

older cat with itchy ears. Dear Dr Marie: For the last 3-4 weeks Emily has had itchy ears. She scratches... (9664 views)