Dehydrated and trouble breathing.

Breed: Short haired tabby
I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday he had mucus coming out his mouth.....his breathing sounds like he has got fluid in his lungs he also looks dehydrated ....what do I do with him?

This is a situation where I can't help you online. You will need to take Malachi to see a vet right away. There is no at home treatment that will help him.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills you may get some help here:

Help paying for vet bills.

I really hope Malachi is ok.

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (5928 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (8283 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (37734 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (6585 views)

Coughin Min Pin. My dog throws up yellow bile, in the mornings, every other month or so. Her stomach... (14208 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (5962 views)

Dog inhaled bleach. Our dog is having trouble breathing after inhaling Clorox. It was accidental my... (50077 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (38127 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (17142 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (20384 views)