Dehydrated and trouble breathing.

Breed: Short haired tabby
I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday he had mucus coming out his mouth.....his breathing sounds like he has got fluid in his lungs he also looks dehydrated ....what do I do with him?

This is a situation where I can't help you online. You will need to take Malachi to see a vet right away. There is no at home treatment that will help him.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills you may get some help here:

Help paying for vet bills.

I really hope Malachi is ok.

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (9533 views)

Pit bull has pus and is off balance. Hi Dr.Marie, i was wondering if you could please answer a question for me. My dog... (6738 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (12727 views)

Switching foods for allergies. My male yorkie has recently developed food allergies. He has been n wheat corn and... (6603 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (6428 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (10895 views)

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (26389 views)

Dog died at the vet's A couple weeks ago I noticed our dog Gauge was straining to urinate but couldnt. I... (7814 views)

Sick after having puppies. My fathers hunting dog just had 6 puppies over a matter of 2 days, She is an old dog... (11000 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (52355 views)