Dehydrated and trouble breathing.

Breed: Short haired tabby
I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday he had mucus coming out his mouth.....his breathing sounds like he has got fluid in his lungs he also looks dehydrated ....what do I do with him?

This is a situation where I can't help you online. You will need to take Malachi to see a vet right away. There is no at home treatment that will help him.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills you may get some help here:

Help paying for vet bills.

I really hope Malachi is ok.

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (13018 views)

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (8520 views)

Vomiting every day. My cat has been throwing up almost every day for weeks but not after feeding. This... (34584 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (8350 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (9758 views)

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (6279 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (11965 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (37708 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (19770 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (22881 views)