Dehydrated and trouble breathing.

Breed: Short haired tabby
I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday he had mucus coming out his mouth.....his breathing sounds like he has got fluid in his lungs he also looks dehydrated ....what do I do with him?

This is a situation where I can't help you online. You will need to take Malachi to see a vet right away. There is no at home treatment that will help him.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills you may get some help here:

Help paying for vet bills.

I really hope Malachi is ok.

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (27029 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (10052 views)

High liver enzymes. I had placed Archie in a board and care home while we were on vacation. After coming... (14363 views)

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (14546 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (8751 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (6028 views)

Should we do surgery? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat Gus will be 15 in 3 months. We have been working with his... (11430 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (8491 views)

Diarrhea with mucus. Dr, Are you familiar with those bullwinkle sticks. They are about 13" long, bull... (24547 views)

Big lymph nodes. My dog has swollen lymph nodes for about 15 days now and they are all over his body.... (23835 views)