Rice grain like worms in poop.

Breed: Chitzu-poodle
my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are. what can i give her if we can't take her to vet because of money?

Although I can't say for sure without seeing your pet's stool, it sounds like you are describing tapeworms. Check out this previous question that I have answered for pictures of tapeworm segments and also treatment:

Tapeworm pictures

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (10440 views)

43 days pregnant and not eating. MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1... (8009 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (6706 views)

Nosebleed, won't eat. We have an 11 yr old black lab. About 2 mos. ago we noticed blood dripping from her... (16928 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (5228 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (23061 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (32046 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (8124 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (7561 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (45358 views)