Rice grain like worms in poop.

Breed: Chitzu-poodle
my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are. what can i give her if we can't take her to vet because of money?

Although I can't say for sure without seeing your pet's stool, it sounds like you are describing tapeworms. Check out this previous question that I have answered for pictures of tapeworm segments and also treatment:

Tapeworm pictures

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (17102 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (11829 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (56193 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (17655 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (7935 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (12156 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (8470 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (12491 views)

Metacam safe for dogs? Hi, We have a 2 year old Lab mix from the local shelter. We adopted him as a puppy... (14438 views)

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (10811 views)