Rice grain like worms in poop.

Breed: Chitzu-poodle
my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are. what can i give her if we can't take her to vet because of money?

Although I can't say for sure without seeing your pet's stool, it sounds like you are describing tapeworms. Check out this previous question that I have answered for pictures of tapeworm segments and also treatment:

Tapeworm pictures

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (7107 views)

Hamster cough. Do hamsters have to have a special treatment when they have got a... (9737 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (10074 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (19467 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (218897 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (8681 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (14579 views)

Yellow vaginal discharge. my female cat has yellow vaginal discharge what does this mean? is it a sign of... (12359 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (4356 views)

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (32610 views)