Rice grain like worms in poop.

Breed: Chitzu-poodle
my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are. what can i give her if we can't take her to vet because of money?

Although I can't say for sure without seeing your pet's stool, it sounds like you are describing tapeworms. Check out this previous question that I have answered for pictures of tapeworm segments and also treatment:

Tapeworm pictures

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7724 views)

Dog ate vetoryl My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it... (15278 views)

Hartz and Advantage. I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on... (9335 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur. Hello, my 12 year old beagle just recently went into the vet for a check up and the... (11798 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (111962 views)

My dog is deaf. Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In... (6273 views)

Cat puts her paw on my face. Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep... (23556 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (15856 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (12383 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (9949 views)