Rice grain like worms in poop.

Breed: Chitzu-poodle
my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are. what can i give her if we can't take her to vet because of money?

Although I can't say for sure without seeing your pet's stool, it sounds like you are describing tapeworms. Check out this previous question that I have answered for pictures of tapeworm segments and also treatment:

Tapeworm pictures

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (5535 views)

Draining fluid for heart failure. My dog has Congestive Heart Failure. He is under the care of a veterinarian and... (18120 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (16514 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8713 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (12573 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (5588 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (10279 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (26580 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (8473 views)

Why is my dog limping? hello we have just woke up this morning and found my american bulldog limping on his... (41355 views)