Older cat problems.

Breed: Tortie? She was a st
My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's persistent. Then she has diarrhea quite a few times throughout the day. She coughs a bit, a wet sounding cough. Do you have an idea what this could be? It has been going on for a while.

It sounds like Lou needs to see the vet right away.

She may have hyperthyroidism along with some heart problems.

Your vet will do some blood tests and possibly a chest xray.

If this is hyperthyroidism we may be able to treat it quite easily.

Hope all is well.

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (16964 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (11429 views)

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (23624 views)

Cat is urinating on my bed. Hi Dr Marie, You may not remember me - I'm from Australia, my partner and I email... (9580 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (10284 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (169931 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (11254 views)

Euthanasia question. Sad day! I had to put my beloved Angel to sleep. Still unnerved by what happened. ... (6802 views)

Vomiting every time she eats. My cat is throwing up every time she eats, what is the... (21810 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (19505 views)