Older cat problems.

Breed: Tortie? She was a st
My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's persistent. Then she has diarrhea quite a few times throughout the day. She coughs a bit, a wet sounding cough. Do you have an idea what this could be? It has been going on for a while.

It sounds like Lou needs to see the vet right away.

She may have hyperthyroidism along with some heart problems.

Your vet will do some blood tests and possibly a chest xray.

If this is hyperthyroidism we may be able to treat it quite easily.

Hope all is well.

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (19366 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (8400 views)

Pea sized lump. Hi Dr. This morning I noticed a pea-sized lump on one of Max's ribs on the left... (59635 views)

Poop is sometimes solid, sometimes soft. Hi Dr Marie, I'm not sure if this is even an issue. Max poops first thing in... (125656 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (47636 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (20972 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (70020 views)

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (28548 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (6703 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (9164 views)