Older cat problems.

Breed: Tortie? She was a st
My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's persistent. Then she has diarrhea quite a few times throughout the day. She coughs a bit, a wet sounding cough. Do you have an idea what this could be? It has been going on for a while.

It sounds like Lou needs to see the vet right away.

She may have hyperthyroidism along with some heart problems.

Your vet will do some blood tests and possibly a chest xray.

If this is hyperthyroidism we may be able to treat it quite easily.

Hope all is well.

My kitten died. Hi Dr Marie, We came home on Sunday after a night away (less than 24 hours) to... (11385 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (20242 views)

Swollen paw pad. Max has had a swollen pad(front paw...the one further up the leg) for about a week.... (14832 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am trying to make the decision on putting my dog down. She no long is herself and... (15349 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (19563 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (13033 views)

ECG for heart murmur? Hi, We have an 8 year old european shorthair cat who was recently diagnosed as... (9160 views)

intercat aggression We have four brothers that are 1 year old. They were wild cats when their mamma... (6752 views)

Dog with bad breath. im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i... (9675 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (9013 views)