Older cat problems.

Breed: Tortie? She was a st
My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's persistent. Then she has diarrhea quite a few times throughout the day. She coughs a bit, a wet sounding cough. Do you have an idea what this could be? It has been going on for a while.

It sounds like Lou needs to see the vet right away.

She may have hyperthyroidism along with some heart problems.

Your vet will do some blood tests and possibly a chest xray.

If this is hyperthyroidism we may be able to treat it quite easily.

Hope all is well.

What is this red lump on my dog's leg? dear dr marie, in the last week this oozy boil-like bump has shown up on my dog`s... (222861 views)

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (7693 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (5964 views)

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (11820 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (7810 views)

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (10268 views)

Mildly increased ALP. My dog's routine blood work shows an alkaline phosaphate level of 159. The vet is... (7650 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6500 views)

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (14994 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (5777 views)