Older cat problems.

Breed: Tortie? She was a st
My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's persistent. Then she has diarrhea quite a few times throughout the day. She coughs a bit, a wet sounding cough. Do you have an idea what this could be? It has been going on for a while.

It sounds like Lou needs to see the vet right away.

She may have hyperthyroidism along with some heart problems.

Your vet will do some blood tests and possibly a chest xray.

If this is hyperthyroidism we may be able to treat it quite easily.

Hope all is well.

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (11844 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (9907 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (11241 views)

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (7492 views)

Large blister on ear. MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT... (18359 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (15721 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (14894 views)

Eye infection in feral cat I have a feral colony. A few of them had URI symptoms which were quite bad and... (9137 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (6271 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (5846 views)