Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Brain and thyroid cancer. Hello Dr. Marie, I'm so sad to say I lost my boy cancer last week. We first... (15144 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7127 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (21903 views)

Parvo? My English Mastiff started vomiting on Friday. By Saturday he had extremely watery... (16173 views)

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (15903 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (11178 views)

Sore tail. Yesterday I noticed my cat acting strange. She has been walking with her tail very... (8490 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (8870 views)

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (7466 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (11958 views)