Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Lymphangectasia in a dog Hi Dr, Sorry to bother you again. Max's biopsies came back. strong... (8607 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (86212 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (15826 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (12777 views)

Trouble having bowel movements. ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes... (5817 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (47482 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (9954 views)

Kitten won't eat. my kitten won't eat but will drink water and he is sluggish and has had weight loss... (20090 views)

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (10611 views)

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (7543 views)