Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (7341 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (13732 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (9557 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (7245 views)

Does my cat have asthma? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat is on Clindomycin for an allergy she was determined to... (10969 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7568 views)

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (9851 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (6815 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (15494 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (10092 views)