Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (10611 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (20016 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (13093 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9222 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (25738 views)

Diarrhea in chihuahua. Hello. I need some help in trying to diagnose my 4 month old chihuahua puppy. Let me... (8206 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (11987 views)

Rubs his nose in vomit. A couple of times in the last few weeks, Atka has gotten sick to his stomach and... (9604 views)

Why did my kitten die? I came home last night to find my kitten laying dead in her kennel. We rescued her... (11321 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. Today I had went to a new vet with my 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, and while the vet... (10741 views)