Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (6083 views)

Ketoconazole, Heartgard, Comfortis. Good morning. Well this is kind of a follow-up question on Poppi. I wrote to you on... (5757 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (25591 views)

How long after flea treatment will my dog stop scratching? We adopted a female german shepherd husky mix. She is about 9 months old and 35... (89701 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5365 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (39208 views)

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (32769 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (24465 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (9950 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10359 views)