Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Pit bull puppy is sick. My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her... (8462 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (22501 views)

Lavender plant bad for dogs and cats? Hi Dr. Marie, Can you tell me if a lavender plant is toxic to cats and dogs? I... (56589 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (11180 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (43136 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (7936 views)

My kitten died. Hi Dr Marie, We came home on Sunday after a night away (less than 24 hours) to... (11855 views)

Puppy died suddenly. I came home after being gone for 3 hours. We have baby Pomeranians 6 weeks old. They... (18724 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (7378 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (17569 views)