Should I neuter him?

Breed: Chihuahua
My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does not like this. If I try to separate them my chihuahua gets a little aggressive. If I have the chihuahua fixed will that solve the problem or will it just continue?

I always recommend having an animal spayed or neutered for a number of reasons.

Most likely if he is neutered then this behavior will improve. Even better would be to neuter the male and spay the female.

However, it's possible that he has developed a habit out of doing this, so there is no guarantee that it will get better.

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (47381 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (8732 views)

Cancer or pyometra? My lab who was quite healthy up and until August started to show a dulling coat and... (11667 views)

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15249 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (8546 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (7801 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (11516 views)

Spiders toxic to cats? Hi Dr. Marie, Hope things are well. I had what amounts to a common question but... (10210 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (23609 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (7304 views)