Bump on dog's ear.

Breed: peke-tzu
I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't feel it from the inside the ear but from the outside. after flipping through his fur I noticed its all white. could it be a broken bone or something else that is developing there? to note he hasn't been acting oddly so the lump doesn't seem to bother him.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing the bump, but I'll give you a few possibilities.

It is certainly possible that Merlin has suffered a wound (like a nip from another dog) and has a small abscess.

Another possibility is a growth or tumor.

Sometimes if the ear is swollen it can be something called an aural hematoma. This happens when the ear or part of the ear fills up with blood between the cartilage and the skin.

There is no bone in the ear.

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look!

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (12886 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (52362 views)

Costco Kirkland flea product Hello We have 2 American Bulldogs. We have been using Frontline for a few years... (13004 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (14768 views)

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (18196 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (16890 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (5385 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (17864 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (14313 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (25196 views)