Bump on dog's ear.

Breed: peke-tzu
I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't feel it from the inside the ear but from the outside. after flipping through his fur I noticed its all white. could it be a broken bone or something else that is developing there? to note he hasn't been acting oddly so the lump doesn't seem to bother him.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing the bump, but I'll give you a few possibilities.

It is certainly possible that Merlin has suffered a wound (like a nip from another dog) and has a small abscess.

Another possibility is a growth or tumor.

Sometimes if the ear is swollen it can be something called an aural hematoma. This happens when the ear or part of the ear fills up with blood between the cartilage and the skin.

There is no bone in the ear.

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look!

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (11022 views)

Young cat died after sneezing. I run a very small rescue. I have about 10 cat cages that I utilize. I had four... (8558 views)

3 week old kitten with diarrhea. i have a kitten that is 3 weeks old and she has diarrhea and also i wanted to know... (13618 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (15214 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (16383 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (7951 views)

Laser pointer safe for cats? My Abby is thrilled with the new toy that I purchased for her, a laser pointer. She... (7774 views)

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (5715 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (11151 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (13747 views)