Paralyzed chihuahua

Breed: Chihuahua
My Dog Was Lost For 2 days and i found him 12-11-10 at 4pm curled up in a ball paralyzed he wont move he has his head tilted to the left i have tried feeding him and giving him oral solution baby juice thru a sarynge what can i do??

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Boy is so unwell. From what you have described he really should see a vet right away.

If it was really cold when he was outside he may have severe hypothermia. This could have done some damage to his organs and even some neurological damage.

It's also possible that he has suffered an injury to his back or neck or head.

An inner ear infection could be the cause of the head tilt as well, but shouldn't cause paralysis.

If he was an older dog I would say he may have something called Geriatric Vestibular Syndrome but really he is too young for this.

Hopefully he can see his vet right away!

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (11377 views)

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (14651 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (26429 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (64519 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (9762 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5880 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (17262 views)

Cat with bald belly. Our cat (6 years old) has bitten off the hair on her stomach. Our vet (in Latvia)... (12399 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (7247 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (8752 views)