Paralyzed chihuahua

Breed: Chihuahua
My Dog Was Lost For 2 days and i found him 12-11-10 at 4pm curled up in a ball paralyzed he wont move he has his head tilted to the left i have tried feeding him and giving him oral solution baby juice thru a sarynge what can i do??

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Boy is so unwell. From what you have described he really should see a vet right away.

If it was really cold when he was outside he may have severe hypothermia. This could have done some damage to his organs and even some neurological damage.

It's also possible that he has suffered an injury to his back or neck or head.

An inner ear infection could be the cause of the head tilt as well, but shouldn't cause paralysis.

If he was an older dog I would say he may have something called Geriatric Vestibular Syndrome but really he is too young for this.

Hopefully he can see his vet right away!

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (11362 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (9168 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (9949 views)

Grief after dog passed away. I recently lost my 13 year old German Shepherd mix. She is my first dog. My... (6950 views)

Incontinence she will be lying on the floor and she just pees and does not know or realize she... (8372 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (40565 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9185 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (9349 views)

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (4538 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (10754 views)