Will spay terminate pregnancy?

Breed: Chihuahua
It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed ASAP. Will it terminate her pregnancy if gets spayed?

When we spay a dog what we do is remove the ovaries and the uterus. As fetuses live in the uterus, yes, we would be terminating the pregnancy.

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (14791 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (43016 views)

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (5809 views)

Dog is shaking I can't afford to bring my dog to the vet. I would like to know my dog has a lack of... (79824 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (59210 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (61128 views)

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (23945 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (5829 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (7609 views)

Sore anus after using chlorox wipe. I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and... (12136 views)