Will spay terminate pregnancy?

Breed: Chihuahua
It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed ASAP. Will it terminate her pregnancy if gets spayed?

When we spay a dog what we do is remove the ovaries and the uterus. As fetuses live in the uterus, yes, we would be terminating the pregnancy.

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (8258 views)

Diabetic cat problems. ivay is a diabetic last blood test 3 weeks ago was 21 he has gained 5 lbs since jan... (3725 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (4930 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (8451 views)

Cat eating less than normal. My cat Noir hasn't been feeling well for about 5 days now. He is a 3 year old,... (61613 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (19459 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (11337 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (7722 views)

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (62771 views)

Patellar luxation in big dog. Dr, For the past few days Max has had a UTI. For the past two visits my vet has... (5226 views)