Is my hamster dead?

Breed: Long haired hamster
My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't closing them. I'm scared because I don't want to think he is dead. Please help!

Sorry to hear that your hamster may not be well. It is possible that he is starting to hibernate but it may also be that he is dying.

Here is another question that asks, is my hamster hibernating or dead?

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (21814 views)

Does my dog have cushing's? Hi Dr. Marie, I took my almost 10 y/o lab to the vet because she has been waking... (5753 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11245 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (19088 views)

Vomiting dog Hi Marie, Our dog is a 5 year old Lhasa male (entire).Which we bought to China with... (21385 views)

Pit bull has pus and is off balance. Hi Dr.Marie, i was wondering if you could please answer a question for me. My dog... (7348 views)

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (86022 views)

Terbutaline and atenolol. Hi Dr. Marie, I’m interested in your thoughts on what may have caused my cat’s... (14590 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (9491 views)

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (7242 views)