Is my hamster dead?

Breed: Long haired hamster
My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't closing them. I'm scared because I don't want to think he is dead. Please help!

Sorry to hear that your hamster may not be well. It is possible that he is starting to hibernate but it may also be that he is dying.

Here is another question that asks, is my hamster hibernating or dead?

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (59921 views)

Cat with asthma. My cat sam is 9 yrs old. he weighs about 16 pounds. He has coughing spells about 3... (9020 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (26547 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (10554 views)

Painful dog. I apologize in advance for this being so long, but I want to give the history so you... (9042 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (16588 views)

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7977 views)

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (7750 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (10470 views)

Possible demodectic mange. We live in Bangladesh an are unable to obtian decent vet care for my dog. I am... (41783 views)