Is my hamster dead?

Breed: Long haired hamster
My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't closing them. I'm scared because I don't want to think he is dead. Please help!

Sorry to hear that your hamster may not be well. It is possible that he is starting to hibernate but it may also be that he is dying.

Here is another question that asks, is my hamster hibernating or dead?

Kennel cough in pregnant dog. My dog just started very mild reverse sneeze/sneezing and slight runny nose I'm... (17070 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (10803 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Since saturday our terrior cross hasn't been eating her food,and drinking alot. We... (7311 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13563 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (10842 views)

dog with strabismus Dr. , My Boxer Cooper has what I think is called strabismus or lazy eye. He has... (13913 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (6156 views)

Strong urine odor. Over the past few months my dogs urine has started smelling really strongly, to the... (60342 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (23276 views)

Red sores in front of cat's ear. Hi Dr. Haynes Thank you for offering this service and reviewing my question. My... (52449 views)