Is my hamster dead?

Breed: Long haired hamster
My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't closing them. I'm scared because I don't want to think he is dead. Please help!

Sorry to hear that your hamster may not be well. It is possible that he is starting to hibernate but it may also be that he is dying.

Here is another question that asks, is my hamster hibernating or dead?

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (13960 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (12520 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (16471 views)

Sudden bulldog death. Hello Dr. Marie, I own a boarding kennel and have for fifteen years. We pride... (34669 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (11925 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (12536 views)

Puppy and adult dog vomiting. Our 8 yr old lab became ill about 2 weeks ago with occassional vomiting, diarrhea,... (6747 views)

Supraglan for Cushing's? My dog was recently diagnosed with Cushing's disease. He has been drinking a lot of... (19180 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (22395 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (20001 views)