Is my hamster dead?

Breed: Long haired hamster
My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't closing them. I'm scared because I don't want to think he is dead. Please help!

Sorry to hear that your hamster may not be well. It is possible that he is starting to hibernate but it may also be that he is dying.

Here is another question that asks, is my hamster hibernating or dead?

Cat urinating in the house. We recently switched from clay cat litter to corn. We love it, but one of our two... (7340 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (6204 views)

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (50647 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (33862 views)

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (11608 views)

Diabetic cat problems. ivay is a diabetic last blood test 3 weeks ago was 21 he has gained 5 lbs since jan... (5504 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (22778 views)

Myasthenia gravis I am grieving the loss of my beloved companion who was euthanized on May 18, 2011.... (21721 views)

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (17617 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (5233 views)