Can I feed raw veggies?

Breed: Lab/Golden retriever
Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green peppers, brocolli, kale, spinach and carrots? I always washthe vegies before we eat them, but she begs for some too.

If your dog would like to eat these vegetables they are very good to give to her!

The only veggies to avoid are garlic and onions. And as far as fruit goes, avoid grapes and raisins.

Thanks for an interesting question!

Head tremors and bloody discharge. Dear Dr. Marie my fiance Melissa contacted you friday 02/26/2010 about are cat... (8041 views)

Trouble urinating after neuter surgery. Hi Dr, Max was neutered yesterday at 10 am. The nurses said he went to pee 2... (58247 views)

Dog has a runny eye. Hi Marie! Aprox. 2 months ago, Hope's one eye started to water and run a clear... (20265 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13422 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (18299 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (14910 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (8946 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9377 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (31568 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (15146 views)