Can I feed raw veggies?

Breed: Lab/Golden retriever
Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green peppers, brocolli, kale, spinach and carrots? I always washthe vegies before we eat them, but she begs for some too.

If your dog would like to eat these vegetables they are very good to give to her!

The only veggies to avoid are garlic and onions. And as far as fruit goes, avoid grapes and raisins.

Thanks for an interesting question!

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (172492 views)

Repeated bouts of Giardia. Our 4 month old Boston terrier Gidget was diagnosed with giardia over 6 weeks ago.... (9852 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (8474 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (12238 views)

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (19220 views)

Border collie leg problems? Hi Doctor, from Surrey in The UK, We have a gorgeous Border Collie pup. We think... (17661 views)

Cat with hyperthyroidism. Hi again! I spoke to you last week regarding the bad behavior of my cat. She has... (25904 views)

Cat losing hair on neck and ears. My cat Bella is always throwing up hairballs. I also noticed that she has lost fur... (14579 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (7583 views)

Is my dog hypothyroid? My bichon is obese. She weighs 35 lbs but is also taller than my other bichon who... (9399 views)