Can I feed raw veggies?

Breed: Lab/Golden retriever
Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green peppers, brocolli, kale, spinach and carrots? I always washthe vegies before we eat them, but she begs for some too.

If your dog would like to eat these vegetables they are very good to give to her!

The only veggies to avoid are garlic and onions. And as far as fruit goes, avoid grapes and raisins.

Thanks for an interesting question!

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (23259 views)

Dog with allergies. Dr, I'm afraid Max's allergies are getting the better of him. Symptom... (6788 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (22355 views)

What caused liver fracture? We fostered an abused, rescue dog in January of 2012 to May 2012 when she died... (10503 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4522 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (13925 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (8106 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (40478 views)

Dog has loose stools. I adopted Levi, a beautiful and terrific champion show dog in August. I have never... (12637 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (14280 views)