Can I feed raw veggies?

Breed: Lab/Golden retriever
Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green peppers, brocolli, kale, spinach and carrots? I always washthe vegies before we eat them, but she begs for some too.

If your dog would like to eat these vegetables they are very good to give to her!

The only veggies to avoid are garlic and onions. And as far as fruit goes, avoid grapes and raisins.

Thanks for an interesting question!

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (11266 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (18098 views)

Lymph node enlargement. Lola was diagnosed with stage III-IVa (b cell) lymphoma a few months ago. Today was... (9071 views)

Lump on dog's side. Bundy has developed a circular mark...1/2 inch in diameter...the fur has gone the... (32012 views)

Red spots on dog's back. my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan... (7312 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (14168 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (9293 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (22818 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (9696 views)

Dropped puppy on head. I have a 5 week old puppy, one of 6, he weighs less than 1 pound. My 2 year old... (38655 views)