Can I feed raw veggies?

Breed: Lab/Golden retriever
Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green peppers, brocolli, kale, spinach and carrots? I always washthe vegies before we eat them, but she begs for some too.

If your dog would like to eat these vegetables they are very good to give to her!

The only veggies to avoid are garlic and onions. And as far as fruit goes, avoid grapes and raisins.

Thanks for an interesting question!

Limping dog. Hello, My dog is a GS mix - she is just over 1 yr old and weighs approx. 70 lbs. ... (18794 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (11984 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (15061 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (10658 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5831 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (26009 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (8534 views)

Can't move back legs. Cat is not able to move back legs and yowling. Maybe paralyzed? No accidents. Need... (15272 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (4936 views)

Sore black lab? Hi, I have a 6 1/2 year old extremely active Black Lab named Miller. He loves to... (21181 views)