Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (16925 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (10479 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (19381 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (16983 views)

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (27006 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (14839 views)

My cat's eye is foggy. Hello, My cat Paisley is 10 months old and her eye is foggy, her ears and nose are... (8783 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (11999 views)

Do dogs get chicken pox? Hi my dog star has never had skin problems but recently my kids got chicken pox and... (49211 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (12685 views)