Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (69716 views)

Small dog ate large dog Trifexis. I gave my 3 dogs trifexis yesterday. My larger dog take the dose for 40.1 to 60... (23205 views)

Rabbit thymoma? Okay. Hi. I'm very concerned about my bun. I have gone to the vet twice. The first... (20189 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (14919 views)

ACTH Stim my dog went for acht testing on friday to look for addisons disease te vet isnt in... (8676 views)

Bleeding after biopsy. My dog has been diagnosed with Cancer(hemangiosarcoma). The tiny hole were we... (12947 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (14609 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8086 views)

PU surgery on a cat? Hi Dr. Marie , I hope you can help me with my cat, Jack. He is 1 ½ years old and... (9612 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (16840 views)