Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (7193 views)

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (21233 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (8973 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (10010 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10429 views)

Swollen eye in older cat. Hello - I have a 13-yr cat with renal issues (diagnosed 2 yrs ago) - but she has... (9239 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5275 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (10229 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (5634 views)

Bladder surgery? How painful/stressful is bladder surgery for a fearful barn cat? A few days ago I... (17670 views)