Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Can my cat live with pocket pets? Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and... (9001 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (15556 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (9225 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (7520 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17666 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (7915 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (46874 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (14618 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (4689 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11121 views)