Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (12179 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (22770 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (18140 views)

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (11514 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (6496 views)

Wart on dog's foot. Last Friday I was walking my dog and he suddenly pulled up his front right paw and... (32767 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (15824 views)

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (10364 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (13908 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (37363 views)