Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

Why did my puppy die? Hello, I'm in the UK and I hope you can give me some idea as to why my seemingly... (11171 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (5368 views)

Dog licking at penis. Hi doc- Little background- Austin is 4- very active, outgoing. He has Addison's... (262812 views)

Cat losing weight and vomiting. Sebastian was always a little overweight. Recently he has started losing weight,... (10491 views)

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (17108 views)

Renal lymphoma? my cat just had dental surgery. After about a week I noticed she was still listless... (25055 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (14701 views)

Will spay terminate pregnancy? It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed... (13821 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (41942 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (13800 views)