Swollen ear with pus.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very tender and giving her pain

This is definitely a situation where you need to see a veterinarian right away. It sounds like Lady has a nasty ear infection. There is no at home treatment that is going to work here.

An ear infection can be extremely uncomfortable for the dog.

Hopefully you can have her seen ASAP!

1 week old puppy checkup can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and... (9894 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (11758 views)

Joint pain in a dog. Hello my dog Menew, is a Akita/husky he is 15 years old and has arthrities, some... (17849 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (251935 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (6448 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (14926 views)

Profender and pregnant women. Hi there Dr. Marie This isn't a direct question about an animal but I'm wondering... (11741 views)

Puppy leaking urine. My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal?... (12083 views)

Dog waking every 2 hours. Our dog gets congested, breathes through his mouth, his mouth dries out and he wants... (33463 views)

Older cat losing weight. My eleven year old cat has congenital hipdisplasia however she has been happy... (30698 views)