Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Submissive urination. Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she... (8339 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (10284 views)

Diarrhea and not eating. My saluki started with a foul smelling yellow diarrhea. Then she slowly stopped... (3599 views)

Puppy knuckling on back legs. Hi I have a pug who is 5 months old, he was fine until about 2 week ago. He started... (6091 views)

Dog eating dirt. My dog consumes grass and now wants to eat dirt when outside exercising despite a... (14721 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (4607 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (9061 views)

Licking at private parts. I have a Indoor Male Maine Coon Cat 3 years 9mnths old, Eats 4 times a day Raw food... (9490 views)

Red lesion on whippet's leg. Hi there. My whippet gets a little crazy sometimes running in the backyard. I... (4513 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (4648 views)