Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (23732 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome. Hi there, We had our beautiful, angel, female kitten spayed just over one month... (6229 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (19717 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (17328 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (14061 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (19471 views)

Lethargic cat My cat has been lethargic for a couple days. Noticed yesterday afternoon. She... (17002 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10027 views)

Swollen eye in older cat. Hello - I have a 13-yr cat with renal issues (diagnosed 2 yrs ago) - but she has... (8707 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (15329 views)