Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (11544 views)

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (11175 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (9187 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (8611 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (12152 views)

Dog ate goat feces. Hello, We had a baby goat that contracted tetanus. Before we knew he was sick, he... (4556 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (11462 views)

Cause of high ALP? mickey a male is 6 and 1/2 years old. he was prescribed on 8/12/11 rimadyl (1/2 75mg... (8314 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (3962 views)

Will spay terminate pregnancy? It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed... (9112 views)