Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8798 views)

When to separate pups? Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for... (7805 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (13875 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14906 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (16434 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (13160 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (7008 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (11920 views)

Infection in neuter incision? My dog got neutered 10 days ago (Aug 9th) and in a distracted moment he licked the... (59480 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (12363 views)