Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (11543 views)

Will mating kill my dog? i have had my dog for 2 weeks an she has just mated with my brothers dog but the... (7167 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (5370 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (26122 views)

Dark spot on eye. scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is... (26715 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (16464 views)

Hind end paralysis. I put my beautiful, loyal companion to sleep on Christmas day. The guilt is... (7438 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (41916 views)

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (7617 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (11789 views)