Bathed dog in gasoline.

Breed: shihtzu
my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for about a week, my sister bathed ashley with gasoline,thinking that it would kill the fleas.ashley's skin turned red and after 3 days,she was very weak and her armpits were secreting pus.we were able to cure the infected areas by applying topical antibiotics(mupirocin) and betadine.but now,a lot of hair is falling after the skin healed, and the skin's turning gray with black patches.her armpits,belly, legs, back and neck are the affected areas.please help me find a solution for this matter because im afraid that ashley wont be able to grow her hair again.she's pretty much healthy and energetic now, except for her hair.thank you.
Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Bathing a dog with gasoline is something that could be considered animal cruelty. Gasoline can cause chemical burns to the body. If a dog ingests it it can cause serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract and if it is inhaled it can cause life threatening problems with the lungs.

Please take this dog to see a vet right away.

Addison's disease? I've seen a few questions where people ask about what could have happened to their... (36335 views)

Cleansing diet for dogs? I've just heard about the Chinese dog treat scare, and I'm going to check all my... (3701 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (6805 views)

URTI in cats. Hi I have got 2 cats, Xena 1,6 years and Nemo, a kitten 12 weeks. When the Nemo... (10275 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (13012 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (3565 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (2852 views)

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (7556 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (38421 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (8050 views)