Vomiting puppy.

Breed: Labrador
My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his piss is dark yellow already. He doesn't eat anything. I feed him using a feeding bottle but he pukes soon after. I feed him cerelac wheat and rice. I made him go off milk yesterday and his stool was solid but in the night it was green. What should I feed him? What should I do?

This puppy needs to see a vet right away. There are a number of things that could be wrong, but it sounds like there is something serious going on.

Please don't wait long as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration.

It is not a good idea to feed him milk, wheat or rice. He needs to have either puppy milk replacer, or at this age he can start to have some watered down puppy food.

I hope everything goes ok for him!

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (25343 views)

Limping, stiff chihuahua. Hey my chiuahua dog hasn't been himself lately. He walks really stiff and can not... (13450 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (9945 views)

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (8160 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (9738 views)

Puppy doesn't want to eat. It has been over a week since my Sheltie has lost her appetite. She hardly touches... (9849 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (28887 views)

43 days pregnant and not eating. MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1... (8136 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (29683 views)

Vomiting and red skin. Dr. Marie My buddy Bobber is sick. He is currently seeing a vet. I read a Q and A... (6942 views)