Vomiting puppy.

Breed: Labrador
My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his piss is dark yellow already. He doesn't eat anything. I feed him using a feeding bottle but he pukes soon after. I feed him cerelac wheat and rice. I made him go off milk yesterday and his stool was solid but in the night it was green. What should I feed him? What should I do?

This puppy needs to see a vet right away. There are a number of things that could be wrong, but it sounds like there is something serious going on.

Please don't wait long as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration.

It is not a good idea to feed him milk, wheat or rice. He needs to have either puppy milk replacer, or at this age he can start to have some watered down puppy food.

I hope everything goes ok for him!

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (12885 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (6617 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (8341 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (5476 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (39229 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (9716 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (11091 views)

Take temperature orally? My dog is recovering from pretty serious surgery. I am supposed to be taking his... (30299 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (7630 views)

Older dog having seizures. My 10.5 year old chocolate lab had three seizures in 12 hours in October. He's... (15572 views)