Vomiting puppy.

Breed: Labrador
My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his piss is dark yellow already. He doesn't eat anything. I feed him using a feeding bottle but he pukes soon after. I feed him cerelac wheat and rice. I made him go off milk yesterday and his stool was solid but in the night it was green. What should I feed him? What should I do?

This puppy needs to see a vet right away. There are a number of things that could be wrong, but it sounds like there is something serious going on.

Please don't wait long as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration.

It is not a good idea to feed him milk, wheat or rice. He needs to have either puppy milk replacer, or at this age he can start to have some watered down puppy food.

I hope everything goes ok for him!

Dog has distemper. My dog is coughing ,vomiting whatever he eats but he has appetite took him to a vet.... (9072 views)

Puppy breathing hard. Tucker is only 8 weeks old, I can't get his needles until this Tues. I think he has... (13537 views)

14 year old dog with diarrhea and weight loss I have 14 year old pomeranian. for the past 1 month, he is suffering from diarrhoea,... (17705 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7438 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (9382 views)

Unexplained fever in a dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My pit bull Indy has always been in pretty good health but has... (8918 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (45706 views)

Dog's nails are breaking. My dog is about 10 years old and shows no signs of any illness. Recently, her nails... (8792 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10898 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (9920 views)