Vomiting puppy.

Breed: Labrador
My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his piss is dark yellow already. He doesn't eat anything. I feed him using a feeding bottle but he pukes soon after. I feed him cerelac wheat and rice. I made him go off milk yesterday and his stool was solid but in the night it was green. What should I feed him? What should I do?

This puppy needs to see a vet right away. There are a number of things that could be wrong, but it sounds like there is something serious going on.

Please don't wait long as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration.

It is not a good idea to feed him milk, wheat or rice. He needs to have either puppy milk replacer, or at this age he can start to have some watered down puppy food.

I hope everything goes ok for him!

Horrible euthanasia experience Why was my pets euthanasia a nightmare? I brought my cat Jack in for euthanasia... (10185 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (19029 views)

Albendazole for dogs. Can I use Albendazole to deworm my puppy? I have something called Valbazen. Thank... (43904 views)

Eye and ear infections. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. We are giving her Humulin N. ... (14036 views)

My dog is bleeding. I adopted my dog from a local shelter as a puppy of 12 weeks. they said that due to... (11837 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (8907 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (15269 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (22994 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (25012 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (8033 views)