Vomiting puppy.

Breed: Labrador
My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his piss is dark yellow already. He doesn't eat anything. I feed him using a feeding bottle but he pukes soon after. I feed him cerelac wheat and rice. I made him go off milk yesterday and his stool was solid but in the night it was green. What should I feed him? What should I do?

This puppy needs to see a vet right away. There are a number of things that could be wrong, but it sounds like there is something serious going on.

Please don't wait long as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration.

It is not a good idea to feed him milk, wheat or rice. He needs to have either puppy milk replacer, or at this age he can start to have some watered down puppy food.

I hope everything goes ok for him!

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (23722 views)

Vomiting every day. My cat has been throwing up almost every day for weeks but not after feeding. This... (33724 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (22491 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (6677 views)

Antibiotics for anal glands? Hi I have written before about our unique living situation. We are expats with... (8785 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (13336 views)

Chihuahua with hair loss. Hey Dr.Marie. I'm writing to you about my puppy chihuahua. Sooty. She has just... (10072 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (9826 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (12337 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (25851 views)