Can you die from a cat bite?

Breed: female
hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any answers unless i pay,which is not possible.i am 14 years old and my cat has bitten me many times i did not take any preventive measures nor i told my parents of the fear that they would scold me.but now i heard that a man died suddenly due to his long ago cat bite.i dont know where to ask help .my parents are not bothered about it.i have been trying to ask this qouestion to every1 free of cost but there's none without money.:((.please read my article and advice me how i can prevent those bites.i am very much scared please help me.i m ready to do whatever it takes to prevent those previous bites.
i hope u co-operate with me
your's truly,
sarah.

It is true that cat bites can be very serious. If a cat bites and breaks the skin it can transmit bacteria that can cause a very bad infection. It is rare for this to cause death, but I personally know several people that have had to be hospitalized for a long time because of an infected cat bite.

Is your cat spayed? If not, getting her spayed may help with her aggression.

I would suggest that you have your parents take Minnu to the vet to talk about her aggression. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help and also give you some tips on what you can do to stop her from biting.

Unfortunately that type of discussion would take too much time for me to write out here.

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (16884 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (11676 views)

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (27950 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (20107 views)

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (15913 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (10351 views)

Cat sick after prednisone. Two weeks ago LittleMan had something like an infection in the corners of his mouth... (21056 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (19017 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (20243 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (10885 views)