Can you die from a cat bite?

Breed: female
hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any answers unless i pay,which is not possible.i am 14 years old and my cat has bitten me many times i did not take any preventive measures nor i told my parents of the fear that they would scold me.but now i heard that a man died suddenly due to his long ago cat bite.i dont know where to ask help .my parents are not bothered about it.i have been trying to ask this qouestion to every1 free of cost but there's none without money.:((.please read my article and advice me how i can prevent those bites.i am very much scared please help me.i m ready to do whatever it takes to prevent those previous bites.
i hope u co-operate with me
your's truly,
sarah.

It is true that cat bites can be very serious. If a cat bites and breaks the skin it can transmit bacteria that can cause a very bad infection. It is rare for this to cause death, but I personally know several people that have had to be hospitalized for a long time because of an infected cat bite.

Is your cat spayed? If not, getting her spayed may help with her aggression.

I would suggest that you have your parents take Minnu to the vet to talk about her aggression. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help and also give you some tips on what you can do to stop her from biting.

Unfortunately that type of discussion would take too much time for me to write out here.

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (7202 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (7145 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (8640 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (16672 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (12294 views)

Dog is limping. Denaro has had a limp in his left front leg for about a month, it goes from a... (13813 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (167115 views)

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (12300 views)

Dog shaking and limping. Dear Dr: Since yesterday I see that my dog tires to go to the bathrooms and hide.... (10100 views)

67 days pregnant. Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking... (9951 views)