Can you die from a cat bite?

Breed: female
hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any answers unless i pay,which is not possible.i am 14 years old and my cat has bitten me many times i did not take any preventive measures nor i told my parents of the fear that they would scold me.but now i heard that a man died suddenly due to his long ago cat bite.i dont know where to ask help .my parents are not bothered about it.i have been trying to ask this qouestion to every1 free of cost but there's none without money.:((.please read my article and advice me how i can prevent those bites.i am very much scared please help me.i m ready to do whatever it takes to prevent those previous bites.
i hope u co-operate with me
your's truly,
sarah.

It is true that cat bites can be very serious. If a cat bites and breaks the skin it can transmit bacteria that can cause a very bad infection. It is rare for this to cause death, but I personally know several people that have had to be hospitalized for a long time because of an infected cat bite.

Is your cat spayed? If not, getting her spayed may help with her aggression.

I would suggest that you have your parents take Minnu to the vet to talk about her aggression. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help and also give you some tips on what you can do to stop her from biting.

Unfortunately that type of discussion would take too much time for me to write out here.

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (22153 views)

Parvo? My English Mastiff started vomiting on Friday. By Saturday he had extremely watery... (12572 views)

Pea sized lump. Hi Dr. This morning I noticed a pea-sized lump on one of Max's ribs on the left... (52376 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (9053 views)

Cavalier screaming in pain. Hi there, since last Thursday my puppy having very strange moment and I went to my... (31666 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (10491 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (8829 views)

Gabapentin and Metacam My 19 year old cat, Lily, has chronic arthritis pain. We have tried Cosequin and it... (8163 views)

Red lesion on whippet's leg. Hi there. My whippet gets a little crazy sometimes running in the backyard. I... (4975 views)

intercat aggression We have four brothers that are 1 year old. They were wild cats when their mamma... (5954 views)