Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (23341 views)

Cat flung himself around. Hello about 2 weeks ago my 12 year old cat was sleeping soundly when he woke up... (6411 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (7763 views)

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (21721 views)

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (14573 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (40250 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (7258 views)

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (8613 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10856 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (32576 views)