Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (7933 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (17865 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (11274 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (3768 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (13299 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11039 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (8068 views)

Canine tooth extracted. My cat recently underwent a procedure to remove her broken, upper right canine. It... (5251 views)

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (13231 views)

Pug died suddenly. My 8 year old female pug just died. My husband came home from work and she had... (22060 views)