Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10796 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6456 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (13277 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (11647 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (15658 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (10327 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (15092 views)

Bump in dog's mouth. My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball... (8020 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (9344 views)

Black stuff in cat's ears. Hi Dr. Marie. My cat Thelma (who happens to be male and nearly 15) has had an issue... (36907 views)