Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (5560 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5037 views)

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (14450 views)

Dog has smelly ears. hiya my puppy has a smell coming from his ears its not strong but when you come... (6117 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12463 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (5247 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (5522 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (10698 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (10790 views)

10 month puppy with heartworm. I am considering adopting a 10 month old puppy from the SPCA and was told he was... (12400 views)