Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Urinating outside of box. Hi Marie, We spoke briefly this morning about my cat. As I said this morning,... (10855 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (18063 views)

Cat with sore penis. I have a neutered male cat 5 years old. 4 months ago he was really sick, we took him... (21540 views)

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (12804 views)

Vasculitis and skin infection. Hey Dr. Marie, We've got a doberman with a hard-to-diagnose skin issue. Usually... (21346 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (43579 views)

Cisapride to a cat that is not eating? My cat has mega colon and been on cisapride and lactulose for 2 1/2 years. She has... (11880 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (12930 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (21684 views)

Swollen carpal pad. Dear Dr. Marie: About 5 weeks ago, my wife and I noticed that the carpal pad on our... (35374 views)