Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (11643 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (10560 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (17530 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (13964 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (7733 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (8928 views)

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (8862 views)

Is my dog hypothyroid? My bichon is obese. She weighs 35 lbs but is also taller than my other bichon who... (5877 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (4503 views)

Recovery from FCE. Our dog was diagnosed with FCE about two months ago, I have been noticing some... (8879 views)