Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16880 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (10907 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (13764 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (17545 views)

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (8143 views)

Cut cat's skin while grooming. Help Dr. Marie! While cutting away a clump of matted hair from behind my kitty's... (29451 views)

Hair loss at base of tail. My cat has been pulling her fur out near the base of her tail,leaving swollen bald... (14189 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (26093 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (21952 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (5720 views)