Sneezing cat.

Breed: Tabby cat not sure w
My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled it and apparentley he's got upper respiratory infection. Are there any home remedies or ways I can help him without taking him to the vet? Thanks you

Here is a previous answer of mine that may help you:

Treating Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats.

Symptoms of Lupus Help! owners have spent $1100 on test and everything comes back normal but Archie is... (10248 views)

Problems after spay. Camie was fixed last Monday morning. We haven't been very irresponsible with... (10239 views)

Histolytica in cats. My cat has low levels of histolytica. I was informed it was common and not necessary... (4101 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (4270 views)

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (11792 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (21190 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17931 views)

Diarrhea with blood Hi Dr. Marie. My dog has had diarrhea for a couple of days. He still seems to be... (13304 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (40962 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (40840 views)