When to separate pups?

Breed: Russian Samoyed
Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for adoption.Please tell me when i should separate them from their mother.

I usually recommend waiting until about a week after the first shots before separating pups from their mom. The first shots are usually given at 6-8 weeks (although I prefer 7-8 weeks).

Hole on puppy's head. My german shepherd gave birth to 9 puppies on June 19, however 1 pup came out with a... (17928 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (28031 views)

Vomiting yellow liquid. Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last... (10132 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (10023 views)

Sick after having puppies. My fathers hunting dog just had 6 puppies over a matter of 2 days, She is an old dog... (13398 views)

Tapeworm and roundworm meds. Is it safe to give my cat praziquantel for his tapeworm 2 days after I gave him... (30052 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (17702 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (49975 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (18180 views)

Salivating dog. Seizures? My dog started to twist and chew on her tongue and stick it out on her right side... (13250 views)