Blood pressure for a bird.

Breed: African Grey Parrot
What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot

her wing pressure was 300 and her leg pressure was 190

she is very sick

we have her at the Vet Hospital

I need help to know what her normal pressure should be please

Hi Rima....I'm very sorry but I don't treat birds at all. I won't be able to answer your question for you.

I'll refund your money right away.

In the meantime you may want to check out this site which has bird vets:

Ask a aVet or Bird Expert Now

We have partnered with JustAnswer so that you can get an answer ASAP.

JustAnswer

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (11364 views)

ECG for heart murmur? Hi, We have an 8 year old european shorthair cat who was recently diagnosed as... (9270 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (11196 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (27615 views)

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (5046 views)

Why did my cat die? Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are probably overwhelmed but I pray you give me some piece... (13256 views)

Will mating kill my dog? i have had my dog for 2 weeks an she has just mated with my brothers dog but the... (7338 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (8658 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (8597 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (11718 views)