Blood pressure for a bird.

Breed: African Grey Parrot
What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot

her wing pressure was 300 and her leg pressure was 190

she is very sick

we have her at the Vet Hospital

I need help to know what her normal pressure should be please

Hi Rima....I'm very sorry but I don't treat birds at all. I won't be able to answer your question for you.

I'll refund your money right away.

In the meantime you may want to check out this site which has bird vets:

Ask a aVet or Bird Expert Now

We have partnered with JustAnswer so that you can get an answer ASAP.

JustAnswer

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (18617 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (13446 views)

Red eye in kitten. my kitten all of a sudden got a red around his left eye. He keeps pawing at it when... (8794 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (11117 views)

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (14318 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (6601 views)

Itchy hamster. What happens if my hamster is licking itself a lot of scratching itself? Also, what... (21748 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (18605 views)

Cooked garlic safety? I have 2 dogs. An 8 pound shipoo and a 20 pound mini shnauzer. The shipoo has... (7135 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (5163 views)