Blood pressure for a bird.

Breed: African Grey Parrot
What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot

her wing pressure was 300 and her leg pressure was 190

she is very sick

we have her at the Vet Hospital

I need help to know what her normal pressure should be please

Hi Rima....I'm very sorry but I don't treat birds at all. I won't be able to answer your question for you.

I'll refund your money right away.

In the meantime you may want to check out this site which has bird vets:

Ask a aVet or Bird Expert Now

We have partnered with JustAnswer so that you can get an answer ASAP.

JustAnswer

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (17642 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (12877 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi there, I have two cats, a male (Duke, long haired tabby) and female (Bella,... (7323 views)

Trouble walking. On Wednesday evening we called our dogs for dinnertime, and our 10 year old Alaskan... (16010 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (13763 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (10330 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (12997 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (6780 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (7108 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (6866 views)