Blood pressure for a bird.

Breed: African Grey Parrot
What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot

her wing pressure was 300 and her leg pressure was 190

she is very sick

we have her at the Vet Hospital

I need help to know what her normal pressure should be please

Hi Rima....I'm very sorry but I don't treat birds at all. I won't be able to answer your question for you.

I'll refund your money right away.

In the meantime you may want to check out this site which has bird vets:

Ask a aVet or Bird Expert Now

We have partnered with JustAnswer so that you can get an answer ASAP.

JustAnswer

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (10802 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (16406 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (7879 views)

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7035 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (19377 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (8123 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (185857 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (63894 views)

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (18337 views)

CCNU chemotherapy. My 12.5 year old Boxer mix was diagnosed with malignant melanoma last week. Surgery... (10460 views)