Chicken jerky from Thailand.

Breed: labador
We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do they follow the same practice of putting melmaine into their chicken feed. My brothers small dog just went through this and the vet told them it was poisioning from the melamine that they use. Is this a practice in other asian countries?

The problem is that we don't know what the culprit is this time around. In 2007 the culprit was indeed melamine, but I don't think this is the issue this time. The FDA is investigating and working hard to find the answer, but right now we still don't know!

Polysporin on cats? My cat is 21 years old. I HAVE had her to the vet 3 times now with open sores on... (63298 views)

Lab not eating. My 13 yr old Lab, Dylan, who has NEVER turned her nose up at any kind of food, has... (22761 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (22250 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (8939 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (16690 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (41133 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (10221 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (20084 views)

Limping dog. Hello, My dog is a GS mix - she is just over 1 yr old and weighs approx. 70 lbs. ... (19539 views)

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (11081 views)