Chicken jerky from Thailand.

Breed: labador
We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do they follow the same practice of putting melmaine into their chicken feed. My brothers small dog just went through this and the vet told them it was poisioning from the melamine that they use. Is this a practice in other asian countries?

The problem is that we don't know what the culprit is this time around. In 2007 the culprit was indeed melamine, but I don't think this is the issue this time. The FDA is investigating and working hard to find the answer, but right now we still don't know!

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (4870 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (5800 views)

My dog is deaf. Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In... (7000 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (10039 views)

Dog eats my underwear. This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine... (38715 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (13597 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (26524 views)

Puppy won't eat or drink. My puppy has not been feeling good for the past 2 days. She doesn't eat or drink... (103478 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8747 views)

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (5603 views)