Chicken jerky from Thailand.

Breed: labador
We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do they follow the same practice of putting melmaine into their chicken feed. My brothers small dog just went through this and the vet told them it was poisioning from the melamine that they use. Is this a practice in other asian countries?

The problem is that we don't know what the culprit is this time around. In 2007 the culprit was indeed melamine, but I don't think this is the issue this time. The FDA is investigating and working hard to find the answer, but right now we still don't know!

Lab not eating. My 13 yr old Lab, Dylan, who has NEVER turned her nose up at any kind of food, has... (22446 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (18676 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (4921 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (15479 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (8721 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (8087 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (26493 views)

Male dog lost weight when female in heat. My American Bulldog male always loses weight when our female goes into heat because... (22401 views)

Hypothyroidism, diabetes and glaucoma. my 10 year old lab is hypo thyroid and diabetic 12 units twice a day. she has gone... (8273 views)

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (7924 views)