Chicken jerky from Thailand.

Breed: labador
We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do they follow the same practice of putting melmaine into their chicken feed. My brothers small dog just went through this and the vet told them it was poisioning from the melamine that they use. Is this a practice in other asian countries?

The problem is that we don't know what the culprit is this time around. In 2007 the culprit was indeed melamine, but I don't think this is the issue this time. The FDA is investigating and working hard to find the answer, but right now we still don't know!

Repeated diarrhea and vomiting. Dr. Marie: Thank you for your input and warning -- this will be a bit lengthy. I... (10993 views)

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (10663 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (19032 views)

Rimadyl and Otomax. Hi, I have a two part question. The first is Rimadyl dosage for an older dog. My... (10347 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (10117 views)

Dog eating dirt. My dog consumes grass and now wants to eat dirt when outside exercising despite a... (16961 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (9139 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (4503 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (7228 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (15085 views)