Chicken jerky from Thailand.

Breed: labador
We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do they follow the same practice of putting melmaine into their chicken feed. My brothers small dog just went through this and the vet told them it was poisioning from the melamine that they use. Is this a practice in other asian countries?

The problem is that we don't know what the culprit is this time around. In 2007 the culprit was indeed melamine, but I don't think this is the issue this time. The FDA is investigating and working hard to find the answer, but right now we still don't know!

Are tomatoes bad for cats? Hi, My ragdoll cat loves cherry tomatoes! - he goes mad crazy for the but I am... (42518 views)

Calcification in the lungs. dog lung calcification Dear Dr.Mari, I hear some bad sounds whenever my dog... (9888 views)

Not sure if first shots done. I just bought a 7 week old pomeranian from a local family. They told me he has had... (40560 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (12057 views)

Fluid in the lungs that got better. Hi, My boy Buster Brown has an array of health probs from dry eye syndrome to... (8817 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (69463 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (14298 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (12710 views)

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (12976 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (8877 views)