Trim ferret's teeth?

Breed: ferret
can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if not how can i pervent them from bitting

I don't treat ferrets, but I am quite certain that you can't trim their teeth like you can with rabbits or rodents.

Ferrets' teeth have nerve supply just like ours. If they are trimmed it will cause chronic dental pain for them.

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (4699 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (8665 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (112669 views)

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (13998 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (11777 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (5149 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (13885 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (8918 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (18351 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (16320 views)