Trim ferret's teeth?

Breed: ferret
can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if not how can i pervent them from bitting

I don't treat ferrets, but I am quite certain that you can't trim their teeth like you can with rabbits or rodents.

Ferrets' teeth have nerve supply just like ours. If they are trimmed it will cause chronic dental pain for them.

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (16943 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8494 views)

Swollen neck on a cat. my 4 month old male cat, desexed vaccinated and everything one more shot to go tho.... (6119 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (11144 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (10514 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (8848 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (46053 views)

Dog Won't Eat My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't... (23513 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (13980 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (8613 views)