Trim ferret's teeth?

Breed: ferret
can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if not how can i pervent them from bitting

I don't treat ferrets, but I am quite certain that you can't trim their teeth like you can with rabbits or rodents.

Ferrets' teeth have nerve supply just like ours. If they are trimmed it will cause chronic dental pain for them.

Floppy ear in German Shepherd. Hello my name is nick and i have a purebred west german shepherd from working lines.... (25769 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (7945 views)

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (27041 views)

Dog urinating in house. hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this... (10333 views)

Large lymph nodes. I spoke with you on sunday night about my shih tzu., I brought him to the vet on... (23633 views)

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (5301 views)

Dog's baby teeth not out. Hi Dr Marie, Happy Holidays to you. I have a question. I don't think this is a... (13882 views)

Stuffed up nose. Dear Vet, We have a 12 year old Australian Shepard, 80 pound male. He is not having... (11280 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (9852 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (13733 views)