Trim ferret's teeth?

Breed: ferret
can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if not how can i pervent them from bitting

I don't treat ferrets, but I am quite certain that you can't trim their teeth like you can with rabbits or rodents.

Ferrets' teeth have nerve supply just like ours. If they are trimmed it will cause chronic dental pain for them.

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (9002 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (6337 views)

Lump on dog's leg. Hi Dr. Marie! Spanky is 5 years old and very healthy. His energy is good and, as... (30453 views)

Bald patches on cats. I have twin cats, brother and sister. They are indoor cats and both overweight. They... (5847 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (12167 views)

Repeated ear infections. Hi! My dog Opie is a five-and-a-half-year-old, male (neutered) red sable... (10013 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (14019 views)

Licking at foot. About 4 years ago we had one front dewclaw removed, after ruby caught it on... (6985 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (3773 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (4584 views)