Trim ferret's teeth?

Breed: ferret
can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if not how can i pervent them from bitting

I don't treat ferrets, but I am quite certain that you can't trim their teeth like you can with rabbits or rodents.

Ferrets' teeth have nerve supply just like ours. If they are trimmed it will cause chronic dental pain for them.

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (4771 views)

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (9236 views)

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (36906 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (10121 views)

Biting at cysts. I have a 13 yr old cocker who has a lot of fatty cysts, she has had them for several... (8187 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (112605 views)

How often to give Benadryl? Lola always has a little bit of a breathing issue b/c of her short snout and I have... (8118 views)

What caused my cat to die? Hello Dr. Marie - I found my cat dead yesterday morning under my neighbors van,... (36740 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (5192 views)

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (10913 views)