Mascara for dogs?

Breed: bichon frise
I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put some mascara on the tips of her eyelashes, can i do that?(do they sell dog mascara that maybe won't hurt my little dog.)
thanks in advance
Sabrina, 14 years old.:)

Hi Sabrina. No, you should not put mascara of any type on your dog's eyelashes.

Dogs with long hair around the eyes are already more prone to getting eye infections. Adding any type of foreign material to the hair would greatly increase the risk of an eye infection.

Dog ate chicken bones. PLese help me! My 8 year old American Golden just ate cooked chicken bones! What... (145029 views)

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (11921 views)

Dog panting at night time. I would like to know if you can tell me why my dog is panting at night time. I have... (311123 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi Marie, We spoke briefly this morning about my cat. As I said this morning,... (9537 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (5125 views)

Older cat not eating. Hi.I have had my cat for approximately. She has been sick and has lost a lot of... (25818 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (15044 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (9785 views)

Getting cat to lose weight. Dear Dr Marie, We have just adopted a fat cat, and are trying to reduce his weight.... (6549 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (21757 views)