Mascara for dogs?

Breed: bichon frise
I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put some mascara on the tips of her eyelashes, can i do that?(do they sell dog mascara that maybe won't hurt my little dog.)
thanks in advance
Sabrina, 14 years old.:)

Hi Sabrina. No, you should not put mascara of any type on your dog's eyelashes.

Dogs with long hair around the eyes are already more prone to getting eye infections. Adding any type of foreign material to the hair would greatly increase the risk of an eye infection.

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (8345 views)

Worms in kittens. Hey there, I just got two 9 week old kittens. They have had their shots but they... (71307 views)

Are tomatoes bad for cats? Hi, My ragdoll cat loves cherry tomatoes! - he goes mad crazy for the but I am... (41514 views)

How long is FIP contagious? Hi Marie. Here's my situation. Adopted Charlie in August 2010. On March 1, this year... (18682 views)

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (11278 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (24598 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (17941 views)

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (79490 views)

Damaged intestines? A few weeks ago I busted Diesel eating berries off a tree in the back yard. I told... (13424 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (11667 views)