Mascara for dogs?

Breed: bichon frise
I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put some mascara on the tips of her eyelashes, can i do that?(do they sell dog mascara that maybe won't hurt my little dog.)
thanks in advance
Sabrina, 14 years old.:)

Hi Sabrina. No, you should not put mascara of any type on your dog's eyelashes.

Dogs with long hair around the eyes are already more prone to getting eye infections. Adding any type of foreign material to the hair would greatly increase the risk of an eye infection.

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (11628 views)

Is Raid toxic to cats? My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months... (119008 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (24036 views)

Testosterone injection for cryptorchidism. I have a Mini French Poodle and he is about 1 year old and he only has one testicle... (8803 views)

Facial lymph nodes on a dog. My puppy has a lump under each eye. Almost like a gland. I have no clue, maybe tumor... (24197 views)

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (11806 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (11634 views)

Should I do these tests? I have two shih tzu's from the same litter. They were born on 1/29/09, so they are... (17715 views)

Possible demodectic mange. We live in Bangladesh an are unable to obtian decent vet care for my dog. I am... (42420 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (12245 views)