Mascara for dogs?

Breed: bichon frise
I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put some mascara on the tips of her eyelashes, can i do that?(do they sell dog mascara that maybe won't hurt my little dog.)
thanks in advance
Sabrina, 14 years old.:)

Hi Sabrina. No, you should not put mascara of any type on your dog's eyelashes.

Dogs with long hair around the eyes are already more prone to getting eye infections. Adding any type of foreign material to the hair would greatly increase the risk of an eye infection.

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (9979 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (21982 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (17243 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (13943 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (8732 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (13034 views)

Very sick kitten. Thursday 4/21 daughter rescued kitten from tomcat in my mom's backyard. Kitten... (23434 views)

Not well after vaccines. Had rabies distemper & bord shots fri Gave her frontline & heartguard yest night.... (11705 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (11662 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (9837 views)