Only one bowel movement.

Breed: Shih Tzu
My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water twice a day and we sometimes give him dog snacks in between. He also is very hyper and runs around / plays all day but after he plays, he only pees. Is this normal?

I have seen several dogs who only have one bowel movement per day. I wouldn't be worried unless you felt he was uncomfortable or trying to have a bowel movement but nothing was coming out.

Think of it...I eat (including snacks) 6-8 times per day but I don't have 6-8 bowel movements per day!

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (16333 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (5598 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (11589 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (11529 views)

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (20787 views)

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (37276 views)

Rash on belly. My 15 month old pit bull/great dane mix has recently started developing a "bruise"... (61859 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (11086 views)

Hypothyroidism, diabetes and glaucoma. my 10 year old lab is hypo thyroid and diabetic 12 units twice a day. she has gone... (9444 views)

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (8107 views)