Vomiting after eating.

Breed: german shephard
my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with slightly greenish in color,appetite of my dog is normal.rectal temp. is 101F.

Sorry to hear that Rocky is not feeling well. There are many things that can cause vomiting and diarrhea. It will be hard to say over the internet what the cause is but I'll give you a few of my thoughts:

When a young dog vomits after eating (but still wants to eat) I get concerned about him having a foreign object (such as a toy or cloth) in his stomach. If this were the case he may need surgery.

Some parasites can cause vomiting and diarrhea.

A virus such as parvo virus can cause this but shouldn't be going on for 20 days.

A kidney problem (i.e. after exposure to a toxin or an infectious agent called leptospirosis) could cause these symptoms.

Some dogs can have vomiting and diarrhea with a food intolerance or allergy but this is not actually very common.

There are many other conditions that could cause these symptoms as well.

If your dog has been unwell for 3 weeks now he really does need to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you and they will do some lab tests for parasites. They may also want to do some bloodwork.

I hope he does ok!

Vomiting foam and not eating. Hi, Pumpkin is an eleven year old male cat. He is usually a very good eater. For the... (50586 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (7357 views)

Sick after having puppies. My fathers hunting dog just had 6 puppies over a matter of 2 days, She is an old dog... (13108 views)

Remove baby teeth with spay? Hello, My wife's puppy is 9 months old. she weighs 3.6 pounds. She needs to get... (12137 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (13688 views)

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (7341 views)

Flea problems. WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT... (10490 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (31215 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (9326 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9783 views)