Vomiting after eating.

Breed: german shephard
my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with slightly greenish in color,appetite of my dog is normal.rectal temp. is 101F.

Sorry to hear that Rocky is not feeling well. There are many things that can cause vomiting and diarrhea. It will be hard to say over the internet what the cause is but I'll give you a few of my thoughts:

When a young dog vomits after eating (but still wants to eat) I get concerned about him having a foreign object (such as a toy or cloth) in his stomach. If this were the case he may need surgery.

Some parasites can cause vomiting and diarrhea.

A virus such as parvo virus can cause this but shouldn't be going on for 20 days.

A kidney problem (i.e. after exposure to a toxin or an infectious agent called leptospirosis) could cause these symptoms.

Some dogs can have vomiting and diarrhea with a food intolerance or allergy but this is not actually very common.

There are many other conditions that could cause these symptoms as well.

If your dog has been unwell for 3 weeks now he really does need to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you and they will do some lab tests for parasites. They may also want to do some bloodwork.

I hope he does ok!

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (7714 views)

Vomiting undigested food. I read in a magazine Woman's World about your service to give pet medical advice. My... (19592 views)

Puppy died suddenly. I came home after being gone for 3 hours. We have baby Pomeranians 6 weeks old. They... (19197 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (18357 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (5710 views)

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (5018 views)

Crusty ears on a cat. My just over 3 month old, 100% indoor kitten has some crustiness on both tip/edge of... (24457 views)

How to make cat urinate. is there something we can put in her food to make her... (8201 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10572 views)

Puffy cat ear. Dr. Marie, my cat Dexter has developed some type of a bump on his right ear. It's... (27446 views)