Vomiting after eating.

Breed: german shephard
my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with slightly greenish in color,appetite of my dog is normal.rectal temp. is 101F.

Sorry to hear that Rocky is not feeling well. There are many things that can cause vomiting and diarrhea. It will be hard to say over the internet what the cause is but I'll give you a few of my thoughts:

When a young dog vomits after eating (but still wants to eat) I get concerned about him having a foreign object (such as a toy or cloth) in his stomach. If this were the case he may need surgery.

Some parasites can cause vomiting and diarrhea.

A virus such as parvo virus can cause this but shouldn't be going on for 20 days.

A kidney problem (i.e. after exposure to a toxin or an infectious agent called leptospirosis) could cause these symptoms.

Some dogs can have vomiting and diarrhea with a food intolerance or allergy but this is not actually very common.

There are many other conditions that could cause these symptoms as well.

If your dog has been unwell for 3 weeks now he really does need to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you and they will do some lab tests for parasites. They may also want to do some bloodwork.

I hope he does ok!

My dog is bleeding. I adopted my dog from a local shelter as a puppy of 12 weeks. they said that due to... (10826 views)

Dog doesn't like u/d For a dog that has once needed to have surgery to have bladder stones removed do you... (18945 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (7549 views)

Coughing and sneezing dog. I have a three month old teacup Yorkie. He had a check up last week and got his... (26989 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (31844 views)

Older cat problems. My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's... (9609 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (7551 views)

Cat has high ALT. my cat was diagnosed with high alt liver enzyme and hi white blood cell count in... (27616 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (21135 views)

Both dogs having seizures I have 2 dogs. Molly the mixbreed started acting strange about a week ago. not... (10552 views)