Vomiting after eating.

Breed: german shephard
my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with slightly greenish in color,appetite of my dog is normal.rectal temp. is 101F.

Sorry to hear that Rocky is not feeling well. There are many things that can cause vomiting and diarrhea. It will be hard to say over the internet what the cause is but I'll give you a few of my thoughts:

When a young dog vomits after eating (but still wants to eat) I get concerned about him having a foreign object (such as a toy or cloth) in his stomach. If this were the case he may need surgery.

Some parasites can cause vomiting and diarrhea.

A virus such as parvo virus can cause this but shouldn't be going on for 20 days.

A kidney problem (i.e. after exposure to a toxin or an infectious agent called leptospirosis) could cause these symptoms.

Some dogs can have vomiting and diarrhea with a food intolerance or allergy but this is not actually very common.

There are many other conditions that could cause these symptoms as well.

If your dog has been unwell for 3 weeks now he really does need to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you and they will do some lab tests for parasites. They may also want to do some bloodwork.

I hope he does ok!

Dog losing chunks of fur. My dog has been loseing chunks of fur on his face only then next day the skin turns... (9260 views)

Puppy ate Imodium We think our 11-week-old puppy ate an Imodium. He weighs 6.5 pounds. Do we need to... (20799 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (8561 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (9595 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (13732 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (5044 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (6963 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (17586 views)

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (19212 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (12744 views)