Vomiting after eating.

Breed: german shephard
my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with slightly greenish in color,appetite of my dog is normal.rectal temp. is 101F.

Sorry to hear that Rocky is not feeling well. There are many things that can cause vomiting and diarrhea. It will be hard to say over the internet what the cause is but I'll give you a few of my thoughts:

When a young dog vomits after eating (but still wants to eat) I get concerned about him having a foreign object (such as a toy or cloth) in his stomach. If this were the case he may need surgery.

Some parasites can cause vomiting and diarrhea.

A virus such as parvo virus can cause this but shouldn't be going on for 20 days.

A kidney problem (i.e. after exposure to a toxin or an infectious agent called leptospirosis) could cause these symptoms.

Some dogs can have vomiting and diarrhea with a food intolerance or allergy but this is not actually very common.

There are many other conditions that could cause these symptoms as well.

If your dog has been unwell for 3 weeks now he really does need to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you and they will do some lab tests for parasites. They may also want to do some bloodwork.

I hope he does ok!

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (10862 views)

Dog pulling hair out of wrist. Well, Looks like there was an infection and he's on zeniquin 100 for 14d now.... (25152 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (25744 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (16359 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (96183 views)

Puppy with crystals. our registered golden retriever,Ginger, had a litter of puppies a few months ago(no... (12006 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Dear Dr. Marie, I adopted a shelter dog from the southern US last September. He is... (11387 views)

Blood in stools. My dog has bright red blood in his stools. He is in good form, jumping around and... (11159 views)

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (23246 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (30826 views)