Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (11129 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (14401 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (13603 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (10617 views)

Sore tail. Yesterday I noticed my cat acting strange. She has been walking with her tail very... (5553 views)

Peeing outside of box. Hi Dr Marie, My Cat Nikki is 21 yrs old......he was shot in the mouth when he was... (7293 views)

Tug of war caused hernia? Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a... (3745 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (26839 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (6501 views)

Dog bleeding from nose and died. This might seem unnecessary and irrelevant now, but maybe even shedding a little... (61172 views)