Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (5630 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (3375 views)

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (7522 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (9621 views)

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (3732 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (7705 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (8452 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (3786 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (2809 views)

Betadine on spay incision? My dog was spayed 3 days ago and I'm worried about the incision becoming infected.... (6875 views)