Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (7765 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (7559 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (10150 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (10439 views)

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (3915 views)

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (8549 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (5089 views)

Should we continue with antibiotics? Dear Dr. Marie, I'm writing about my cat who had a skin allergy which started... (4939 views)

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (10916 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (7523 views)