Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Dog eating his own poop. My dog is eating his poo. He eats his poop whenever he gets the chance! Is there... (9245 views)

Eucalyptus for fleas. I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him..... (14399 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (5627 views)

Infection after cherry eye surgery? Chewy had successful cherry eye surgery about 3 months ago. Vet has closed. I... (14612 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (14055 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (4784 views)

Swollen ankle on dog. I have a 3 year old chocolate lab. He is very active. His right hind leg has a... (82818 views)

Tooth infection. i have an 8 year old pomerian i rescued a few years ago he has real bad teeth right... (5414 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (19882 views)

Can't put weight on his leg. my pit bull is shaking all over a refusing to put weight on his back leg what should... (26986 views)