Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (6402 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (6515 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (9096 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (36866 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (5917 views)

Spot in cat's eye. About a year ago our cat was looked at by a vet. He got all his shots and was... (18061 views)

Guinea pig breathing problems. I'm not sure if you can answer this. My Guinea Pig was breathing very loud and fast.... (11236 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (6103 views)

Lump near nipple. Dear Dr. Marie: Hello again! I found what I think may be a lump under Jammy's... (48216 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (5927 views)