Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (47934 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (3549 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (7567 views)

Swollen ankle on dog. I have a 3 year old chocolate lab. He is very active. His right hind leg has a... (63054 views)

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (12825 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (9387 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (5627 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (104786 views)

Cat with bone cancer. When I came home on 4th of JUly Toesy (inside cat)was limping and not using front... (8945 views)

Kitten was hit by a car. Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten... (7069 views)