Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (12617 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (7566 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (7458 views)

Why is my 10 year old chihuahua coughing? Hi Dr. Marie! I have a 10yr old female Chihuahua that has a coughing problem. At... (27092 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (6867 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (3383 views)

Dog has heart murmur. Hello, Dr. Marie: When my dog was still a puppy, the vet told me that she had a 3... (22050 views)

Rabbit euthanasia questions. I had my bunny put down due to a spinal injury. The vet said they gave her gas to... (3575 views)

Do cats get leptospirosis? Hi... My Name is Dasha.. i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I had a kitten, named Lilo,... (8191 views)

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (8636 views)