Peeing in house.

Breed: Ragdoll
We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll cat that lives in doors and was fixed within 6 mos. We also have 3 other cats. One is 10 and is an offspring to the male also fixed. 2 females - one is 4 and the other is just over 1 1/2 years. Again fixed. As of a few months ago the oldest male has begun peeing (sprayig or marking) everywhere. This was never been an issue in the past. We clean it up adn he does it again all over the house. We have tried every spray there is for no mark and even the calming sprays too. Nothing is working. Also tried different cleaning options and calming collars, no luck. I was advised that it could be a health issue. ?? I need a second opinion before I head off to a vet with a healthy vet bill. Can you help or suggest anything?

I've written an article about this that may help you:

Catpeeing in house.

Vomiting dog Hi Marie, Our dog is a 5 year old Lhasa male (entire).Which we bought to China with... (19791 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (4274 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (20396 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (9725 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (10086 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (7681 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (8782 views)

Male cat nipple problem. My male desexed cat has always had a enlarged nipple. It seems to be getting larger... (17257 views)

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (6124 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (6755 views)