When to do shots?

Breed: huskie
just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on 28/12/10 when should she get her DA2PI shot

Are these vaccines being given by a vet? Your vet should really advise you on when to give vaccinations.

Usually the DA2PP (distemper) vaccine is given along with the parvo vaccine and needs to be boosted a few times.

Here is information on my recommended vaccination schedule for dogs.

Is Tropiclean safe? Dear Dr. Marie: Hello! I am writing to ask about giving a water additive to my... (19282 views)

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (30939 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (4499 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (18103 views)

Penis discharge in dog. Hello. My male Jack Russell dog is now 6-7 months old and lately, he has been... (97627 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (14460 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (26148 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (17086 views)

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (11909 views)

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (6859 views)