When to do shots?

Breed: huskie
just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on 28/12/10 when should she get her DA2PI shot

Are these vaccines being given by a vet? Your vet should really advise you on when to give vaccinations.

Usually the DA2PP (distemper) vaccine is given along with the parvo vaccine and needs to be boosted a few times.

Here is information on my recommended vaccination schedule for dogs.

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (4157 views)

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (7691 views)

Does Dawn Dishsoap kill fleas? Hi, I recently bought cat shampoo, and through research found that it was... (19820 views)

Discoid lupus treatment. Hi. I live in rural Peru. After many wrong diagnoses, a vet here diagnosed Diego... (8473 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (10823 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (3708 views)

Rectovaginal fistula. We have a litter of 4 wk old Doberman puppies being bottle raised because mom was... (8816 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (9151 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (16984 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (45116 views)