When to do shots?

Breed: huskie
just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on 28/12/10 when should she get her DA2PI shot

Are these vaccines being given by a vet? Your vet should really advise you on when to give vaccinations.

Usually the DA2PP (distemper) vaccine is given along with the parvo vaccine and needs to be boosted a few times.

Here is information on my recommended vaccination schedule for dogs.

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (8088 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7266 views)

Bassett hound freaks out Our dog is healthy and happy, usually. He's been to the vet once per year to get his... (7693 views)

Yellow liquid at tip of penis. Every once in a while (maybe twice a week) he will have a yellowish white dot of... (18948 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (21488 views)

Blood pressure for a bird. What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot her wing pressure was... (7914 views)

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (9389 views)

Swollen eye. Hello dr. Marie. I have had my male cat since he was 8 weeks old and i adopted him... (11565 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (6238 views)

Euthanasia question. Sad day! I had to put my beloved Angel to sleep. Still unnerved by what happened. ... (5373 views)