When to do shots?

Breed: huskie
just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on 28/12/10 when should she get her DA2PI shot

Are these vaccines being given by a vet? Your vet should really advise you on when to give vaccinations.

Usually the DA2PP (distemper) vaccine is given along with the parvo vaccine and needs to be boosted a few times.

Here is information on my recommended vaccination schedule for dogs.

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (13694 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (21193 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (16961 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (16832 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (13831 views)

How to get cat to lose weight. I have an overweight cat - we have gotten him down by three pounds but needs to lose... (10197 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (16516 views)

My cat's eye is foggy. Hello, My cat Paisley is 10 months old and her eye is foggy, her ears and nose are... (11319 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth... (7499 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (14654 views)