When to do shots?

Breed: huskie
just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on 28/12/10 when should she get her DA2PI shot

Are these vaccines being given by a vet? Your vet should really advise you on when to give vaccinations.

Usually the DA2PP (distemper) vaccine is given along with the parvo vaccine and needs to be boosted a few times.

Here is information on my recommended vaccination schedule for dogs.

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (5941 views)

Infected spay incision? Puppy got spayed about 12 days ago and her incision was healing really quickly. Now,... (61497 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (5512 views)

Liver shunt surgery. Recently I found out that the kitten I adopted a few months ago has a Portosystemic... (7182 views)

When to do shots? just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on... (6828 views)

Dog bite wound. Hello, My dog got bit by a Pit bull on Saturday 9/1. I was not able to take him to... (10721 views)

Infection after cherry eye surgery? Chewy had successful cherry eye surgery about 3 months ago. Vet has closed. I... (13066 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (3861 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (6287 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (7964 views)