Hamster too cold?

Breed: Camoels russian dwar
hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and alot during the night, but now shes sleeping most the day,and half the night, and the last night my mom was petting her, and my mom said that she felt a little cold. I just wanted to know that if the sleeping alot is just frim her being cold? thanks

This is a hard question to answer completely. But, yes, if the environment is too cold then she can be lethargic. Some hamsters can go into hibernation if they are too cold.

If you can increase the temperature in your room this will likely help. A space heater is a good idea.

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (6894 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (9788 views)

Black spots on belly and chest. Hello, About a month ago we noticed these black spots on Xander's belly. There were... (247188 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (18063 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (14108 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (21238 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (29930 views)

Heartworm and MDR1 I rrecently had both dogs genotyped for MDR1 mutation and both are positive. Bella... (9141 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (23669 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (13798 views)