Hamster too cold?

Breed: Camoels russian dwar
hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and alot during the night, but now shes sleeping most the day,and half the night, and the last night my mom was petting her, and my mom said that she felt a little cold. I just wanted to know that if the sleeping alot is just frim her being cold? thanks

This is a hard question to answer completely. But, yes, if the environment is too cold then she can be lethargic. Some hamsters can go into hibernation if they are too cold.

If you can increase the temperature in your room this will likely help. A space heater is a good idea.

Seizures due to brain tumor? Hello I have a 9 year old standard poodle (neutured) that has had a seizure episode... (19860 views)

Yorkie not eating much food. My yorkie-poo rarely eats. He is currently eating instinct. He eats about 1/2 cup... (7683 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (6749 views)

Bleeding cat? my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in... (11782 views)

Lump under dog's eye? Hello, A couple days ago I noticed a red-pink bump under my dog's right eye. It... (37133 views)

Chin acne in a dog. My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I... (15051 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (12197 views)

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (12545 views)

Kidney problem or diabetes? Hi Dr Marie, Hicks is 17 years old now. Still moderately active. 2 years ago, she... (6779 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (11819 views)