Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

New hamster tips. Ok well im getting a hamster tomorrow and i had one a few years ago. a few years ago... (10589 views)

Yellow liquid at tip of penis. Every once in a while (maybe twice a week) he will have a yellowish white dot of... (24137 views)

Dog has a runny eye. Hi Marie! Aprox. 2 months ago, Hope's one eye started to water and run a clear... (24199 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (14389 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (64788 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (20206 views)

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (29946 views)

Trouble breathing when drinking cold water. My dog Valentino is 16 years old and many times when he drinks water or he is... (14669 views)

Dog won't eat. HELP! Starting I think Thursday or Friday Max ate but was easily distracted. I'd... (37713 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (11885 views)