Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Cat has fleas. My poor cat has fleas, he is losing hair and is just miserable. I am looking for a... (4995 views)

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (5595 views)

Ear mites? My cat has been scratching at it's ear and itching it. I think he has ear mites. I... (9401 views)

Bald spots on bulldog's legs. We purchased a baby bulldog about a month ago. We already had a bulldog, Mina, and... (24395 views)

lump on spay incision Hello Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed 5 days ago. Her incision looks wonderful... (26739 views)

Vomiting dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog Frank is usually very active, but one week ago he was feeling... (6793 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (19965 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46678 views)

Hamster too cold? hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and... (6761 views)

Kitten with large belly. Ted is a name we have given to a stray cat that has been coming to our house for the... (10314 views)