Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Swelling above dog's eye. This morning I noticed redness and swelling of my dog's upper eyelid. I gave him one... (35822 views)

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (15888 views)

White bumps on anus. Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are quite busy with all your other questions and I am... (21651 views)

Euthanasia question. Sad day! I had to put my beloved Angel to sleep. Still unnerved by what happened. ... (6282 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (13635 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (48551 views)

cat with bald belly Dr Marie, My cat has recently started loosing the hair on her belly her tummy is... (11154 views)

Cat with bald belly. Our cat (6 years old) has bitten off the hair on her stomach. Our vet (in Latvia)... (13751 views)

Older dog acting strange. I have had Dakota since he was 3 months old and he will be 12 in January. The... (12067 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7127 views)