Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (10721 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (24601 views)

Chlamydia contagious? Can dogs get chlamydia? I encountered information regarding oral chlamydia&don't... (11578 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (18431 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (11980 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (15621 views)

Dog coughing again. Dear Dr. Marie Im concerned about my dog he started about a month ago sounding... (9248 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (18098 views)

Will dog with broken back recover? Hi Dr. Marie, Our dog pulled out of her collar and was hit by a vehicle Saturday... (42835 views)

Rabies from my dog? my 70 days old cocker spaniel bit my toe and there ws little bleeding and i cleaned... (6240 views)