Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (10109 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (18255 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (7862 views)

Hip Arthritis. Euthanasia? Hi Myself and my boyfriend have a complicated problem with no good answer. Our 9... (16450 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (9249 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (45742 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (8862 views)

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (12626 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (64799 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (12296 views)