Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10005 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (6279 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (12058 views)

Not eating, drinking or peeing. I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4... (11854 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (11532 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (14386 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (20656 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (8300 views)

Benadryl for allergies? Dear Dr. Marie, Sadie, my eight year old daschund has a skin condition that causes... (6740 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (83764 views)