Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (19592 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (9162 views)

Swollen face after fight. My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have... (12349 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (10695 views)

Metacam for cancer pain. I have a 13 year old Birman female cat, never really been sick in her life. We... (16534 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (11890 views)

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (45997 views)

Grief after dog passed away. I recently lost my 13 year old German Shepherd mix. She is my first dog. My... (7354 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (6584 views)

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (25574 views)