Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Cat died after intestinal surgery. Hi, I tried to send email this morning but some how pay pal didn't take me to right... (8817 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (20182 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (16300 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10983 views)

Salivating dog. Seizures? My dog started to twist and chew on her tongue and stick it out on her right side... (11864 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (10629 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (47372 views)

Boxer collapsed. Last saturday our female 1 year old boxer collapsed and her gums went very pale. We... (11974 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (52853 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12898 views)