Yellow skin and then died.

Breed:
today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his mouth was yellow and he was very cold.Do you have and awswer for that please help ,kara

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The yellow means that there was either a serious problem with Charlie's liver or his red blood cells.

My best guess is that he may have had a blood parasite called hemobartonella. This parasite destroys red blood cells and can cause the jaundice (yellow) color.

Itchy rash near backside My dog has what looks like a rash on her right leg, near her backside and has been... (8964 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (8752 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (7840 views)

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (9089 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (10048 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (32031 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (7258 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (9555 views)

Chin acne in a dog. My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I... (12223 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi there, I have two cats, a male (Duke, long haired tabby) and female (Bella,... (7849 views)