Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (16613 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (5843 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (8554 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (18009 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (8028 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (9143 views)

Cat died after intestinal surgery. Hi, I tried to send email this morning but some how pay pal didn't take me to right... (8304 views)

Not using litter box. All of a sudden my cat, has decided to use her litterbox to urinate only. She will... (9110 views)

Albendazole for dogs. Can I use Albendazole to deworm my puppy? I have something called Valbazen. Thank... (42692 views)

Best cloth bedding for guinea pigs. I wanted to make a new bed for my guinea pig's house (her "nest"). Are there any... (8061 views)