Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (9911 views)

How much should a dog sleep? I am curious to know how much sleep is normal for an older dog. He is a small breed... (7308 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3212 views)

Benadryl for allergies? Dear Dr. Marie, Sadie, my eight year old daschund has a skin condition that causes... (6586 views)

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (8113 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (8211 views)

Swollen throat. over night my dogs thropat and cheeks have swallon really bad (looks like a hamster... (22582 views)

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (45367 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (12810 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (16177 views)