Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Swollen ankle in my dog. My Labrador has the right back leg ankle joint bigger than his left one. 15 days ago... (8607 views)

Crusty scab on cat. Last week I noticed a bare patch of skin on the back of my cat's neck about the size... (10359 views)

Cat regurgitating fluid. We have a (female) calico cat who was regurgitating 4 - 5 times per day and not... (8911 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (10091 views)

Cat itchy on neck. Recently my cat has been scratching in the area just below her neck at the top of... (9677 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (69999 views)

Getting new pup after parvo. We rescued a puppy from the pound 6 month ago, we did not know when we get here that... (29059 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (7837 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (15062 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (23324 views)