Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Howling and very sick. My 13 year old male cat, since yesterday is sick, and I don't know why. Yesterday... (74697 views)

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (12038 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (24004 views)

Cooked garlic safety? I have 2 dogs. An 8 pound shipoo and a 20 pound mini shnauzer. The shipoo has... (7128 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (14949 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (28066 views)

Sardine treats for my cat. Is this recipe for cat treats safe for my cat? 3/4 cup dry, whole wheat bread... (7324 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (32420 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (14349 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (20555 views)