Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Do cats prefer litter? My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter... (7608 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (6948 views)

Puppy not eating. why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he... (8942 views)

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (10643 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (42831 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (5916 views)

Cat with asthma. My cat sam is 9 yrs old. he weighs about 16 pounds. He has coughing spells about 3... (8341 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (11894 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (14678 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (10455 views)