Kitten was hit by a car.

Breed: manx
Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten got knocked by a car while playing outside. Most of her fur is off her head and her ears are partly torn. She cannot walk or eat. She seems very weak. There are no veternarian available on the island. so i have to care for her myself. I dont know if she could make it. Can u tell me how to care for her?

I really wish I could help you here but this cat really does need to see a veterinarian.

If she can't walk she may have a broken bone in her pelvis, legs or even back. The only way to know that is to have some xrays taken.

Unfortunately there is no over the counter medication that is safe to give cats for pain.

The lack of appetite is likely due to her pain, but could also mean that she has a serious problem with her organs.

This little girl really does need to see a vet right away. Hopefully you have access to get off of the island!

I really hope she is ok. Sorry I can't give you more advice.

Biting at cysts. I have a 13 yr old cocker who has a lot of fatty cysts, she has had them for several... (10735 views)

Puppy ate grapes. My puppy ate 3 grapes. About 24 hours ago. What do I need to watch for? She is 9... (16487 views)

Blood at end of urine stream. My female dog has had blood in her urine for 2 months. I live in Belize, Central... (20248 views)

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (14704 views)

Trifexis overdose. My approx 4-5lb teacup Pomeranian ate HALF of the Trifexis meant for a 60-120lb dog... (7536 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (12184 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (10006 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (4810 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (8509 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (9089 views)