Sore anus after using chlorox wipe.

Breed: Cocker spaniel
I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and my dog is bleeding from the anus and forming something around the hole. What should I do?

Wow, that would definitely be uncomfortable for your dog.

However, this wipe should not cause bleeding from the anus. It sounds like your dog may have an anal sac abscess. You can read a little bit more about that here: Anal Gland problems in dogs.

An anal sac abscess is painful and always needs to be treated by a vet.

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (11331 views)

Crusty sores on cat. I noticed Robin had a sore that seemed infected under the right side of his chin. I... (28222 views)

Can I give my cat milk? Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made... (9273 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (8297 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (11905 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14654 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (6132 views)

Will removing an eye affect my dog? Sadly, our son's dog recently had a car accident and my lose one eye. He is still in... (7879 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13887 views)

Clear discharge from eye. Hi there, My one year old cat has had a slight watery discharge from her left eye... (10957 views)