Sore anus after using chlorox wipe.

Breed: Cocker spaniel
I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and my dog is bleeding from the anus and forming something around the hole. What should I do?

Wow, that would definitely be uncomfortable for your dog.

However, this wipe should not cause bleeding from the anus. It sounds like your dog may have an anal sac abscess. You can read a little bit more about that here: Anal Gland problems in dogs.

An anal sac abscess is painful and always needs to be treated by a vet.

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (7670 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (6910 views)

How does a vet put a dog to sleep? i'm thinking about putting my dog to sleep and i was wondering if i could stay in... (19838 views)

Testicular and splenic masses. My 9 year old Golden Retriever had enlarged testicles with no other symptoms. I took... (12954 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (13166 views)

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (7134 views)

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (18004 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (17287 views)

Hind end paralysis. I put my beautiful, loyal companion to sleep on Christmas day. The guilt is... (10292 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (14585 views)