Sore anus after using chlorox wipe.

Breed: Cocker spaniel
I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and my dog is bleeding from the anus and forming something around the hole. What should I do?

Wow, that would definitely be uncomfortable for your dog.

However, this wipe should not cause bleeding from the anus. It sounds like your dog may have an anal sac abscess. You can read a little bit more about that here: Anal Gland problems in dogs.

An anal sac abscess is painful and always needs to be treated by a vet.

yellow colored diarrhea We have had this puppy for about 2 weeks. The puppies were about 5 weeks when the... (11731 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (6389 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (6035 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (18250 views)

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15561 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (13246 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (8290 views)

Red spots on dog's back. my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan... (5068 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (10648 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (12268 views)