Sore anus after using chlorox wipe.

Breed: Cocker spaniel
I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and my dog is bleeding from the anus and forming something around the hole. What should I do?

Wow, that would definitely be uncomfortable for your dog.

However, this wipe should not cause bleeding from the anus. It sounds like your dog may have an anal sac abscess. You can read a little bit more about that here: Anal Gland problems in dogs.

An anal sac abscess is painful and always needs to be treated by a vet.

Pit Bull won't eat. My 3 year old Pit Bull/Boxer mix isn't eating as normal. She was a rescued stray... (13587 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea and red eyes. Hi Dr. Marie, My cat Mercy is 6 years old and is an indoor cat (she is deaf). ... (13360 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (11124 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (7868 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6561 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (91745 views)

Vomiting, quiet cat. My 5 year old cat starting vomiting on Sunday - a few times and then vomited clear... (15750 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (24306 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (5814 views)

Dog died after surgery. On Saturday evening my daughters 6 month old dog swallowed a needle which got her... (13655 views)