Sore anus after using chlorox wipe.

Breed: Cocker spaniel
I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and my dog is bleeding from the anus and forming something around the hole. What should I do?

Wow, that would definitely be uncomfortable for your dog.

However, this wipe should not cause bleeding from the anus. It sounds like your dog may have an anal sac abscess. You can read a little bit more about that here: Anal Gland problems in dogs.

An anal sac abscess is painful and always needs to be treated by a vet.

Bad breath in puppy. My two month maltese male puppy has really bad breath, what can I do? I'm worrying... (4759 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy. My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have... (6135 views)

Salt lick for dogs? My dog is constantly licking things (windows, sprinkler heads, feet, floors, ect)... (45851 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (12592 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (7616 views)

Swollen face after fight. My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have... (11949 views)

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (9531 views)

Hair loss on a boxer. I've had Kizzie for two years. She's a vibrant and playful dog. Recently, I've... (12649 views)

Best cloth bedding for guinea pigs. I wanted to make a new bed for my guinea pig's house (her "nest"). Are there any... (7830 views)

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (14116 views)