Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Lumps on cat's abdomen. Cubbie recently (1 week) developed two fibrous (?) lumps, one on each side of her... (25526 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (4711 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (15140 views)

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (8052 views)

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (9679 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6458 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (10338 views)

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (20331 views)

Does high pitch affect seizures? Hello there, I've been living with my roommate for a year and her dog barks at me... (11474 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (9011 views)