Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (7704 views)

Patellar luxation in big dog. Dr, For the past few days Max has had a UTI. For the past two visits my vet has... (7510 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (14602 views)

Is this mammary tumor cancerous? We have an 8 yr old shih Tzu, female spayed before first heat and we noticed a lump... (5508 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (12221 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (17014 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (10132 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (12218 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (10719 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (13725 views)