Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Liver infections in cat. My 13 year old cat has had at least 3 serious, life threatening liver infections... (6846 views)

Straining to urinate. I have an 8 year old yellow lab named Chloie. She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4577 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (12884 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (13549 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (14183 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (10261 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (28594 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (28694 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (25612 views)

Yellow vaginal discharge. my female cat has yellow vaginal discharge what does this mean? is it a sign of... (12400 views)