Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11602 views)

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (7983 views)

Can I give my cat milk? Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made... (9662 views)

Getting new pup after parvo. We rescued a puppy from the pound 6 month ago, we did not know when we get here that... (30349 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (167986 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (37760 views)

Dog panting at night time. I would like to know if you can tell me why my dog is panting at night time. I have... (303237 views)

Swollen oozing paw. Hello my dog Jack is 10 1/2 years old and he has a very yucky looking paw. It is... (32471 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (18198 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (11641 views)