Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (30001 views)

Bulldog losing hair. hello, I have a 3 year old english bulldog that has had skin issues since he was... (19084 views)

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (12465 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (8091 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (8851 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (20419 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (11848 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (4284 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (11277 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (7996 views)