Bleeding cat?

Breed: tourtershell
my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in certain areas of the house, in her self she seems normal but i can't stop worrying and would really appreciate it if i had some reassurance from somebody that knows best, thank you.

It is definitely not normal to see a cat dripping red liquid (blood?).

I can think of a few possible reasons for this. It may be that she has an abscess in her anal gland. Or, she may have an infection in her urinary tract which is causing her to leak bloody urine.

In any case, it is not normal and it sounds like she needs to see her doctor!

Hope she is ok!

Will kitten be ok when I go away? My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to... (11529 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (12302 views)

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (14836 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (4986 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (14270 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (10834 views)

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (5370 views)

Dog has smelly ears. hiya my puppy has a smell coming from his ears its not strong but when you come... (5702 views)

Cats not eating. Viral Infection in Throat? I have 3 cats at home (in Singapore, Asia). 1... (10763 views)

Very sick dog. My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his... (9500 views)