Defecating out of her vagina.

Breed: Unknown
We found Clara abandoned next to our house a few days ago. Yesterday we found out she is defecating though her vagina. What could that be and what can we do to helpher?

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this. This sounds like a birth defect. It often can be repaired by surgery depending on how severe the defect is.

While she could live without having this repaired, she will be really prone to developing vaginal and urinary tract infections.

It sounds like it would be best to have your vet take a look at her.

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (6686 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (59430 views)

Brown spots on dog's belly. In the last 5 weeks, I've noticed some skin spots on my 3 year old Yorkshire... (35755 views)

Eye closed in hamster. My hamster has one eye closed all the time. There are no other hamsters living with... (32541 views)

Swollen painful gums. Stomatitis? Other vets have been trying to figure out what is wrong, or how to help Yoko. Her... (17510 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (6647 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (9977 views)

Losing weight but lab tests normal. My cat is losing weight, vomiting, more vocal than normal, lethargic and hungry all... (12231 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (11677 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (15237 views)