Defecating out of her vagina.

Breed: Unknown
We found Clara abandoned next to our house a few days ago. Yesterday we found out she is defecating though her vagina. What could that be and what can we do to helpher?

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this. This sounds like a birth defect. It often can be repaired by surgery depending on how severe the defect is.

While she could live without having this repaired, she will be really prone to developing vaginal and urinary tract infections.

It sounds like it would be best to have your vet take a look at her.

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (10261 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (17047 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (18334 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5267 views)

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (13830 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (8098 views)

Chicken jerky from Thailand. We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do... (6975 views)

Not eating and very weak. Our dog has been quite sick for a bit over a week now. We live on a small island in... (57443 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (11398 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (7803 views)