Defecating out of her vagina.

Breed: Unknown
We found Clara abandoned next to our house a few days ago. Yesterday we found out she is defecating though her vagina. What could that be and what can we do to helpher?

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this. This sounds like a birth defect. It often can be repaired by surgery depending on how severe the defect is.

While she could live without having this repaired, she will be really prone to developing vaginal and urinary tract infections.

It sounds like it would be best to have your vet take a look at her.

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (9902 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (7220 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (47164 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (7272 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (9027 views)

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (34908 views)

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (10871 views)

Do dogs sweat? Zoe, our chow mix, never pants. When our other dogs, after playtime, are laying... (6966 views)

Flea problems. WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT... (8457 views)

Renal failure. Care and diet for young dog in last stages of renal failure... My sister's dog,... (16868 views)