Defecating out of her vagina.

Breed: Unknown
We found Clara abandoned next to our house a few days ago. Yesterday we found out she is defecating though her vagina. What could that be and what can we do to helpher?

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this. This sounds like a birth defect. It often can be repaired by surgery depending on how severe the defect is.

While she could live without having this repaired, she will be really prone to developing vaginal and urinary tract infections.

It sounds like it would be best to have your vet take a look at her.

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (30795 views)

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (5636 views)

Defecating out of her vagina. We found Clara abandoned next to our house a few days ago. Yesterday we found out... (8362 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5402 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (14119 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9374 views)

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (9682 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (39520 views)

Sore eye in a dog. Hi, My Yorkie's left eye is squinting; it looks like she can't open it. She has... (24639 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (6885 views)