House training adult dog.

Breed: mini pin
Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? We are trying to make an informed decision before adopting.

Hi and thanks for your question.

It is my personal opinion that any dog can be housetrained. I have had good success with crate training.

Here are some good resources that may help you:

Crate Training Puppies

Crate Training for Adult Dogs

I hope that all goes well!

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (10951 views)

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (7097 views)

Milk for cat? Is milk good for a one month old... (7871 views)

Recovery from FCE. Our dog was diagnosed with FCE about two months ago, I have been noticing some... (10715 views)

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (26526 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (32064 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (9421 views)

Can't move back legs. Cat is not able to move back legs and yowling. Maybe paralyzed? No accidents. Need... (16680 views)

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (19458 views)

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (21847 views)