Mole on dog's leg.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take him into my vet to see something else? It doesn't seem painful or bothering to him.

It can be quite common for dogs to get skin tags, and mole-like lesions that are nothing to worry about. However, sometimes these can be more serious things. Often I can't even tell whether or not to be worried until I do a fine needle aspirate of the lump.

I always recommend getting lumps checked out! It doesn't have to be done urgently, but next time you're in it's a good idea to have it checked out.

Bloody diarrhea in small dog. I recently purchased a new Maltese puppy. When we brought him home he had some... (15365 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (7377 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (13362 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (26871 views)

Red gums next to baby teeth. Hi Dr, This question concerns Max gums. Recall a month ago he had two occluded... (11767 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (16447 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (16023 views)

Yellow fluid from nose. Dr. Marie, My male pug, aged 10, stuck with a piece of apple last night (29/1), I... (5565 views)

Losing weight, not eating. My 16 yr old cat has not been eating and losing weight. The vet has done bloodwork,... (38037 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (13528 views)