Mole on dog's leg.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take him into my vet to see something else? It doesn't seem painful or bothering to him.

It can be quite common for dogs to get skin tags, and mole-like lesions that are nothing to worry about. However, sometimes these can be more serious things. Often I can't even tell whether or not to be worried until I do a fine needle aspirate of the lump.

I always recommend getting lumps checked out! It doesn't have to be done urgently, but next time you're in it's a good idea to have it checked out.

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (7649 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (19158 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (8181 views)

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (9058 views)

Vomited up chew toy. My dog had diarrhea and threw up last night. She's crated at night and when I got... (19624 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (29977 views)

Peptobismol use in cats I gave pepto bismol to my cat will it be... (22348 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (18249 views)

Carnassial tooth slab fracture. Hello Dr. Marie! Thanks for offering this service! My 3 year old dog has... (11878 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (7869 views)