Mole on dog's leg.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take him into my vet to see something else? It doesn't seem painful or bothering to him.

It can be quite common for dogs to get skin tags, and mole-like lesions that are nothing to worry about. However, sometimes these can be more serious things. Often I can't even tell whether or not to be worried until I do a fine needle aspirate of the lump.

I always recommend getting lumps checked out! It doesn't have to be done urgently, but next time you're in it's a good idea to have it checked out.

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (29867 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (19979 views)

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (7254 views)

Ear swollen like balloon. My dog has a large swelling on her ear that looks like a balloon. She is shaking... (31273 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog has a hard time standing up from the sitting position. Occasionally, he will... (14808 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (8355 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (10895 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (694825 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (12660 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (13674 views)