Mole on dog's leg.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take him into my vet to see something else? It doesn't seem painful or bothering to him.

It can be quite common for dogs to get skin tags, and mole-like lesions that are nothing to worry about. However, sometimes these can be more serious things. Often I can't even tell whether or not to be worried until I do a fine needle aspirate of the lump.

I always recommend getting lumps checked out! It doesn't have to be done urgently, but next time you're in it's a good idea to have it checked out.

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (11978 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy. My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have... (9000 views)

Bladder stones and crystals. Hello Dr. Marie: Last fall and again in April of this year, Jazz got what was... (12175 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (23061 views)

Drinking a lot and collapse. My boxer, Tank, has recently began drinking water excessively and then pees all over... (23955 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (9306 views)

Vet is pushing veterinary foods. I have a new to me vet who is insistent on my giving my cats 'veterinary' food. My... (8023 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (8264 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (10751 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (72633 views)