Cat puts her paw on my face.

Breed: Calahan
Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep it there for the night or hell keep it on my arm and i take her paw and put it down gently she puts it back on me.?

and i dont know what breed means so i just wrote what kind of cat Bruski is * Calahan *

Thanks for your question. I don't know if I have an answer for you though!

My own cat will do the exact same thing that Bruski does. She will just stretch out her paw and lay it across my face. Personally I think it is an act of love.

Have you ever noticed that when two cats really like each other they do all they can to get close to each other? I think that's what a cat is doing to us when they put their paw on our face.

I don't know that anyone can say for sure why cats do this though!

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (9137 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17733 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (11427 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (9023 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (11044 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (16060 views)

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (18547 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (20530 views)

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (4959 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (25404 views)