Cat puts her paw on my face.

Breed: Calahan
Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep it there for the night or hell keep it on my arm and i take her paw and put it down gently she puts it back on me.?

and i dont know what breed means so i just wrote what kind of cat Bruski is * Calahan *

Thanks for your question. I don't know if I have an answer for you though!

My own cat will do the exact same thing that Bruski does. She will just stretch out her paw and lay it across my face. Personally I think it is an act of love.

Have you ever noticed that when two cats really like each other they do all they can to get close to each other? I think that's what a cat is doing to us when they put their paw on our face.

I don't know that anyone can say for sure why cats do this though!

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (9398 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9215 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7137 views)

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (9664 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (23637 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (27482 views)

Possible demodectic mange. We live in Bangladesh an are unable to obtian decent vet care for my dog. I am... (39512 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. i just aquired a 7 month old german shepard/lab mix (already 60 lbs) a week ago and... (16306 views)

Liver disease and diarrhea? Hi Dr. Marie My 11 y.o. Boston Andi (about 14 pounds) has been a healthy girl all... (5319 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (73067 views)