Cat puts her paw on my face.

Breed: Calahan
Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep it there for the night or hell keep it on my arm and i take her paw and put it down gently she puts it back on me.?

and i dont know what breed means so i just wrote what kind of cat Bruski is * Calahan *

Thanks for your question. I don't know if I have an answer for you though!

My own cat will do the exact same thing that Bruski does. She will just stretch out her paw and lay it across my face. Personally I think it is an act of love.

Have you ever noticed that when two cats really like each other they do all they can to get close to each other? I think that's what a cat is doing to us when they put their paw on our face.

I don't know that anyone can say for sure why cats do this though!

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (16535 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (5650 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6614 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (13019 views)

Dwarf hamsters fighting. HI DOC. , I HAVE 2 DWARF HAMSTERS FEMALES , WHICH I BOUGHT TOGETHER AT A VERY... (14949 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (11166 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9221 views)

Bumps over dog's body. My pug is having dry bumps on his body.. It's not paining him but yeah it's bit... (8921 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (37500 views)

Albendazole for puppy? Long story short my little over 3 month old puppy has Giardia. Sidenote: she goes... (9811 views)