Cat puts her paw on my face.

Breed: Calahan
Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep it there for the night or hell keep it on my arm and i take her paw and put it down gently she puts it back on me.?

and i dont know what breed means so i just wrote what kind of cat Bruski is * Calahan *

Thanks for your question. I don't know if I have an answer for you though!

My own cat will do the exact same thing that Bruski does. She will just stretch out her paw and lay it across my face. Personally I think it is an act of love.

Have you ever noticed that when two cats really like each other they do all they can to get close to each other? I think that's what a cat is doing to us when they put their paw on our face.

I don't know that anyone can say for sure why cats do this though!

Possible brain tumor. We would like your opinion on whether we were right in putting Barney to... (20451 views)

How to get a guinea pig to lose weight Hi Dr. Marie: Recently I took my sow guinea pig Squeaky to have her nails trimmed.... (5932 views)

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (8180 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (18523 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (14811 views)

PPA safety for dogs. Hi, Dr. Marie: I am writing a follow-up question from a few weeks ago regarding... (15061 views)

Cat shaking after flea treatment. I accidentally treated my kitten with a store bought flea treatment meant for dogs... (30145 views)

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (47403 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (6422 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (7838 views)