Cat puts her paw on my face.

Breed: Calahan
Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep it there for the night or hell keep it on my arm and i take her paw and put it down gently she puts it back on me.?

and i dont know what breed means so i just wrote what kind of cat Bruski is * Calahan *

Thanks for your question. I don't know if I have an answer for you though!

My own cat will do the exact same thing that Bruski does. She will just stretch out her paw and lay it across my face. Personally I think it is an act of love.

Have you ever noticed that when two cats really like each other they do all they can to get close to each other? I think that's what a cat is doing to us when they put their paw on our face.

I don't know that anyone can say for sure why cats do this though!

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (16097 views)

Steroid shot and NSAID? Hi Dr. Marie, Bare with me in my lengthy explanation :) I recently found out... (9452 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9333 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (80291 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (38292 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (5329 views)

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4577 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (48955 views)

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (14464 views)

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (30021 views)