Advantage Multi Reaction?

Breed: Part siamese
Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start gaining weight again. Otherwise beside weight loss he seems fine, but has lost quite a lot of weight.

Advantage multi would not cause a cat to lose weight. It looks to me like there is likely another medical issue going on.

If Pooter had fleas (which is likely why he was given Advantage Multi) it's possible he picked up a blood parasite called hemobartonella (or mycoplasma felis) from the fleas. This could definitely make him lose weight.

It sounds like Pooter will need a vet checkup and some blood tests. I hope he is ok!

My dog is bleeding. I adopted my dog from a local shelter as a puppy of 12 weeks. they said that due to... (11663 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7363 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (11530 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (162671 views)

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (16010 views)

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (25872 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (8246 views)

Wheezing then died. We adopted a cat from a family that could not keep him any longer because they just... (8021 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (11192 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (7566 views)