Advantage Multi Reaction?

Breed: Part siamese
Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start gaining weight again. Otherwise beside weight loss he seems fine, but has lost quite a lot of weight.

Advantage multi would not cause a cat to lose weight. It looks to me like there is likely another medical issue going on.

If Pooter had fleas (which is likely why he was given Advantage Multi) it's possible he picked up a blood parasite called hemobartonella (or mycoplasma felis) from the fleas. This could definitely make him lose weight.

It sounds like Pooter will need a vet checkup and some blood tests. I hope he is ok!

Arthritis medicine for dogs. Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does... (6713 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (30523 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5036 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (13026 views)

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (30930 views)

Lump on dog's foot. Hello, my 12 month old female boxer has a small pink lump on her toe/paw. I noticed... (26951 views)

Itchy between anus and penis. My dog is licking/scratching a lot in the area between his anus and his penis. It's... (32078 views)

Does my dog have mange? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a little 8 month old chihuahua. His name is chico and he has... (8482 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (87957 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (8061 views)