Advantage Multi Reaction?

Breed: Part siamese
Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start gaining weight again. Otherwise beside weight loss he seems fine, but has lost quite a lot of weight.

Advantage multi would not cause a cat to lose weight. It looks to me like there is likely another medical issue going on.

If Pooter had fleas (which is likely why he was given Advantage Multi) it's possible he picked up a blood parasite called hemobartonella (or mycoplasma felis) from the fleas. This could definitely make him lose weight.

It sounds like Pooter will need a vet checkup and some blood tests. I hope he is ok!

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (22563 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (9860 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (5425 views)

Hydrocode side effect? My dog is a 16-1/2 year old Wheaten who has had two seizures at a groomers. I took... (7256 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (11319 views)

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (7517 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (29657 views)

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (32468 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (50865 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (19035 views)