Advantage Multi Reaction?

Breed: Part siamese
Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start gaining weight again. Otherwise beside weight loss he seems fine, but has lost quite a lot of weight.

Advantage multi would not cause a cat to lose weight. It looks to me like there is likely another medical issue going on.

If Pooter had fleas (which is likely why he was given Advantage Multi) it's possible he picked up a blood parasite called hemobartonella (or mycoplasma felis) from the fleas. This could definitely make him lose weight.

It sounds like Pooter will need a vet checkup and some blood tests. I hope he is ok!

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (7102 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (39447 views)

Only one testicle descended. I have a 7 month old male boxer who has only had one of his testicles drop. Can you... (62248 views)

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (7965 views)

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (11383 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (27892 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (13217 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (22535 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (8820 views)

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (52213 views)