Dog can't pee.

Breed: Siberian husky
I was outside today and I looked over at my dog. He bent over to pee but no pee came out. Should I be concerned?

It is always a serious matter when a dog can't urinate. There are several possibilities.

It's possible that your dog has a bladder stone that has moved into the urethra. If a stone is in the urethra then this is a life threatening emergency. The dog will be either unable to urinate or able to urinate a tiny amount.

Another possibility is a urinary tract infection which is making Jack feel like he has to urinate even when there is no urine there.

In either case, this dog needs to see a vet right away!

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (6236 views)

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (15217 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8430 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (9429 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (19924 views)

Surgery needed for cruciate tear? Hello again Dr. Marie, you seem like a compassionate and caring person, so I would... (4469 views)

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (19159 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (16086 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15112 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (5304 views)