Chattering jaw.

Breed: Lhasa Apso
my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for a couple of seconds. also his chest starts pulsing really fast...very visible (it doesnt happen at the same time.) in his little face you can see sadness. breaks my heart. please please can you give me you opinion.

Is Chubacca neutered? If not, some male dogs will chatter as a sexual habit. He may be sensing a female in heat in your neighborhood.

If he is neutered, then you may want to have your vet examine him to determine if there is pain anywhere. Back pain could possibly cause him to do this. Another possibility is dental pain.

I hope he is ok!

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (5535 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (9336 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (14913 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (5676 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (16072 views)

Should we put down out cat? Good evening. My 15 year old tabby seems to be in rough shape. He is still... (5749 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (18120 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (10010 views)

Lump on dog's leg. Hi Dr. Marie! Spanky is 5 years old and very healthy. His energy is good and, as... (40047 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (8431 views)