Chattering jaw.

Breed: Lhasa Apso
my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for a couple of seconds. also his chest starts pulsing really fast...very visible (it doesnt happen at the same time.) in his little face you can see sadness. breaks my heart. please please can you give me you opinion.

Is Chubacca neutered? If not, some male dogs will chatter as a sexual habit. He may be sensing a female in heat in your neighborhood.

If he is neutered, then you may want to have your vet examine him to determine if there is pain anywhere. Back pain could possibly cause him to do this. Another possibility is dental pain.

I hope he is ok!

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (28637 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11563 views)

Cloudy eye after an infection hi my dog steve is 8 months old hes a pureb german shepherd, within the last 8weeks... (11392 views)

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5686 views)

Hyperaldosteronism? My niece's 12 yr old cat vomits about every 6 days, gets dehydrated, listless and... (4957 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (38105 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (8570 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8393 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5764 views)

dog with strabismus Dr. , My Boxer Cooper has what I think is called strabismus or lazy eye. He has... (14599 views)