Chattering jaw.

Breed: Lhasa Apso
my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for a couple of seconds. also his chest starts pulsing really fast...very visible (it doesnt happen at the same time.) in his little face you can see sadness. breaks my heart. please please can you give me you opinion.

Is Chubacca neutered? If not, some male dogs will chatter as a sexual habit. He may be sensing a female in heat in your neighborhood.

If he is neutered, then you may want to have your vet examine him to determine if there is pain anywhere. Back pain could possibly cause him to do this. Another possibility is dental pain.

I hope he is ok!

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (7646 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (13373 views)

Pregnant if bred when bleeding? I have a golden retriever that's about to be 3years old. She recently mated with... (70972 views)

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (15020 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9136 views)

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4131 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (41652 views)

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (8921 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (15703 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (36076 views)