Chattering jaw.

Breed: Lhasa Apso
my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for a couple of seconds. also his chest starts pulsing really fast...very visible (it doesnt happen at the same time.) in his little face you can see sadness. breaks my heart. please please can you give me you opinion.

Is Chubacca neutered? If not, some male dogs will chatter as a sexual habit. He may be sensing a female in heat in your neighborhood.

If he is neutered, then you may want to have your vet examine him to determine if there is pain anywhere. Back pain could possibly cause him to do this. Another possibility is dental pain.

I hope he is ok!

Rimadyl and kidney problems. On November 24 2010, Trixie got into the neighbors trash. She was vomiting and had... (21934 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (38127 views)

FIP? Fever and fluid. We brought Mo into the vet two weeks ago because he had stopped eating and grooming... (8502 views)

Diarrhea with blood Hi Dr. Marie. My dog has had diarrhea for a couple of days. He still seems to be... (14665 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (8201 views)

Rapid breathing in sleep. My 8 week old puppy breathes very rapidly whenever she falls asleep like she is out... (119717 views)

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (6004 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (10097 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (8306 views)

Inverted vulva and puppy vaginitis. I have purchased a Golden Retriever to be used as a new dog for breeding. She is... (45606 views)